The Official Nugu Thread

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,750
Bvndit, Nature, Pink Fantasy, now Chebul gone.
Who's next? Dreamnote? Pixy?
:weep:

Next one could be PIXY, members opened their IG, contents is almost empty and the company doens't look like they got any money or even any staff

Dreamnote will last until the end of the contract next year, iMe won't promote them much but at least the members are doing their stuffs, they can post on SNS, do lives and we still have contents

Weki Meki, even if not that "nugu", the contract is ending soon. We get few contents but I doubt they'll promote again.

Alice is over for me, DoA and Yeonje never came back and even Sohee is barely posting anything

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,163
Next one could be PIXY, members opened their IG, contents is almost empty and the company doens't look like they got any money or even any staff

Dreamnote will last until the end of the contract next year, iMe won't promote them much but at least the members are doing their stuffs, they can post on SNS, do lives and we still have contents

Weki Meki, even if not that "nugu", the contract is ending soon. We get few contents but I doubt they'll promote again.

Alice is over for me, DoA and Yeonje never came back and even Sohee is barely posting anything
Pixy started so strong with a nice concept... it's a shame it turned into the current situation. Reminds me a lot of GWSN, good songs, clear identity but company ran out of money ☹️

I thought Dreamnote's farewell song is Blue, but since they've been in hiatus for almost 1.5 years before getting a cb, let's see if they'll get another cb before contract expiry.

Weme and Alice, quite sure they're gone.

All the talents wasted...

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,163
Interesting that pandemic lockdown era has some of the best nugu gg songs:
GWSN - Tweaks
Nature - Girls
KEEMBO - Scene

Cherry Bullet - Love So Sweet
Dreamnote - Ghost
Pixy - Bewitched, Moonlight

Rocket Punch - Chiquita
ICHILLIN - La Luna
Purple Kiss - Cursor

Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice, Autopilot (early of the year)
then it was a boring year for nugu ggs, i hope 2024 would be better
From the above list:

Disbanded:
GWSN, Nature, Cherry Bullet

Hiatus/dungeon-ed:
Dreamnote, Pixy, Rocket Punch, KEEMBO

Still active:
ICHILLIN, Purple Kiss

:sadpepe:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score