Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
pLwRE1i.png

Credit for the header + banners @jindori

NCT 2020 awards voting thread

Welcome to 2020 Award Season's voting thread for NCT. Here we will suggest and vote on the new badges for our boys.
Please note that we will not be creating badges for Sungchan and Shotaro in this thread, I will make a separate voting thread for them when there is more material.

YzvCjq7.png

No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.
No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.
No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.
Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.
Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.
Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.
Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.

OP rules:
No material older than 2018, the boys have been very active and most of the older material was used in last year's badge voting. However, if necessary, this rule can be pretty flexible depending on the circumstances.
All current badges will be included in final voting.
Badge holders will be given a double vote in both preliminary and final votings. However, you must have claimed the badge before October 4th to be counted.

IyUl91B.png

October 4 - October 7: Suggestions for group + subunit badges
October 8 - October 12: Preliminary voting for group + subunit badges
October 6 - October 12: Suggestions for Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Ten, Doyoung
October 13 - October 17: Final voting for subunit badges + preliminary for Taeyong + preliminary for Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Ten, Doyoung
October 17 - October 22: Suggestions for Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery
October 18 - October 22: Final voting for Taeyong
October 23 - October 27: Pre-approval

October 28 - Nov 1: Final voting for Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery
October 28 - October Nov 1: Suggestions for Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Yangyang, Chenle, Jisung
November 2 - November 6: Final voting for Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Yangyang, Chenle, Jisung
November 6 - November 10: Edit round suggestions
November 11 - November 16: Edit round voting

November 22: Deadline

Schedule may be adjusted as time goes on due to lack of badge submissions, please check for changes every now and then.

All phases will start at 12:01 AM EST and end on 11:59PM EST.

GbZWUat.png

dsffsddsf.png

5gK03cM.nct.png

Useful links:
Ask the Awards Team - Request a Mock Badge -
Badge making tutorial - Badge guidelines

sRc9Sn9.png

@Belrockangel @Icy @jindori @Polaris_Tae @anh @Frandae @Full Sun @Cinnabear @heidzee! @yongfilms @Panda @larme
Please let me know if you would like to be tagged for future rounds!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
... And we're open :TipPar:

I wasn't sure if you guys are interested in changing our group and subunit badges, I'm quite fond of them myself, but I'll give you guys the opportunity gffdgfdfdsfsd You have until October 7th to submit if that's the case!

Also am wondering if you guys would prefer to do this unit wise or by age order, let me know which one you prefer​

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Add me to the tag list! I want a top-tier Kun badge this year!
I'd say unit wise bc not everyone stans all the sub-groups...
got you~ us kun stans need to unite to get him a good badge:sejeongcry:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Suggestions for Chenle's badge
Username: Belrockangel
Original pic(s): Chenle Ridin era
EWiDQ8hVcAMh9v1

Original pic(s): Dispatch
SHJ_3134_.jpeg.keep.fff.png.pagespeed.ce.S5xMW3l3MC.png

Suggestions for members aren't open yet :wae: But I will save them for when Chenle's suggestions open, would you like me to badge them for you? :poggers:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Suggestions for members aren't open yet :wae: But I will save them for when Chenle's suggestions open, would you like me to badge them for you? :poggers:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Yes, sorry!!! if you have time...yes please!:LovePar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
... And we're open :TipPar:

I wasn't sure if you guys are interested in changing our group and subunit badges, I'm quite fond of them myself, but I'll give you guys the opportunity gffdgfdfdsfsd You have until October 7th to submit if that's the case!

Also am wondering if you guys would prefer to do this unit wise or by age order, let me know which one you prefer​
I don't want to get lynched but WayV badge looks so simple if you compare it with the other ones:HidePar:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
I don't want to get lynched but WayV badge looks so simple if you compare it with the other ones:HidePar:

I like it but I was planning on testing some stuff tomorrow :jinjudge: I really like the newer logos for Wayv

I'll also mock your Chenle pics later :RunPar:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Seems like most people want a schedule done in age order so I will have one finished later tonight.
Our deadline is more than a month away so we should be fine.

TGw21Ti.gif

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Could I be added to the tag list too please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom