ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
um3.png

Made by @jin

Welcome to the official Kep1er badge thread where we will be voting on the group's and members' official H+ badges!

Please note that we will focus on the group badge(s) at first, since we will probably have limited photos to work with for a while.
However, I will still collect keepers and supporters for all the girls!

Guidelines
No fantaken images
- To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.

Schedule
Nov 23 - Dec 5: Group badge submissions
Dec 6 - Dec 12: Group badge voting
Jan 21 - April 11th: Member suggestions open

April 12th - April 15th: Final voting for Xiaoting, Mashiro, Chaehyun, and Dayeon
April 16th - April 19th: Final voting for Hikaru, Bahiyyih, Youngeun, and Yeseo

Useful Threads:
Award Guidelines & Approval | Ask the Awards Team | Request a Mock Badge

Keepers and supporters
The badges need five (5) supporters and two (2) keepers to be put in the system! A keeper is someone who requests the badge when it's uploaded to prevent the badge from being deleted during the purge, a supporter is someone who supports that the badge will be added into the system.

Yujin's badge is already in the system under her group CLC, so we won't be doing her badge here.
BadgeGroupChaehyunBahiyyihDayeonYoungeunYeseoHikaruMashiroXiaoting
KeepersMina
jin
kimsguardian
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
Biantwo
kimsguardian
Frandae
jin
kimsguardian
boo
kimsguardian
Biantwo
jin
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
jin
kimsguardian
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
SupportersMina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae
Mina
jin
kimsguardian
boo
Beefy
Biantwo
Frandae

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,120
:poggers:

keeping group, chaehyun, yeseo, hikaru, mashiro and xiaoting & supporting all!

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Since we finally have our debut date, I thought it would be a good idea to open up submissions for the group badge!
You can submit until December 5th, 11:59PM GMT + 1.
Use this form when submitting:
Username:
Source:
Mock(s):

Tagging keepers and supporters:
@jin @kimsguardian @boo @Beefy @BianTwo @Frandae
(Let me know if you don’t wanna be tagged!)

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
I can keep for miss Bahiyyih as well! :pepesanta:

finally someone named jin hopped on the hiyyih train :minusjump:

yes noted :yagotit:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
It's time to vote for our group badge as the suggestions ended!
You can only vote for one (1) badge until December 12th, 11:59PM GMT+1. '
Keepers' votes count double.
You can vote in the poll above!

Feel free to vote for whether you would like an alternative badge or not :)
keppiebadge.png

Tagging keepers and supporters

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Voting for the group badge is officially finished, however there was a tie between badge 1 and 3 which means we need to do a final voting between the two.

Keepers were given two votes each, so badge 1 got 4 votes in total as did badge 3.

Skarmavbild_2021-12-13_kl._00.38.25.png

You can vote for one (1) badge in the poll above until Dec 19th, 11:59PM GMT +1. Keepers' votes will count double.
Also I was thinking of letting the losing badge (of the two) become the alternative badge, but let me know if you would like another voting among the three losing badges!

keppiebadge_3.png

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Voting for the group badge has finished!
With keepers votes counting double, badge 1 got 5 votes and badge 2 got 4 votes.
This means badge 1 is our group badge and badge 2 will be alternative!

kepler2-2.png
PSy2SG9.png

Skarmavbild_2021-12-20_kl._15.33.20.png

Unfortunately, Kep1er delayed their debut until January 3rd so we can't upload these badges to the system just yet - but it's only about two weeks away! I will tag all keepers and supporters for approval when the time comes :hehe:

As for member badges, I personally think we lack material to continue for now. I think waiting until we get a few more photos from the girls would be the best idea, but let me know if you have other suggestions! This thread will be revived sometime in the (hopefully) near future when we have good photos for all the girls :hulaminus:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
Alright I'm gonna try something new here
879615007225176124.webp

I've decided to open member suggestions and let it stay open for a while, so you guys can submit stuff throughout the month(s) of us waiting for more material to get posted. There's a risk that good material might be forgotten if you don't save it for the future, so this way you can submit anything you want as soon as you'd like :unsure: If you're unable to make mocks, you can suggest some from our awards team here.

There's currently no closing date for member suggestions, I'll return with one when I feel we have a good amount of quality material to work with!

Please use this form when suggesting:
Username:
Source:
Mock(s):

Some things worth noting:
- Since member suggestion period will be long, you're free to upload as many mocks as you'd like. However, you're free to withdraw any suggested mocks prior to the first round of voting. If there's a lot of mocks suggested I will ask the posters to confirm their suggestions and/or choose a specific amount of mocks to go forward with.
- Like I said in the OP, we will not be voting for Yujin's badge in this thread. This means you can't suggest any mocks for Yujin. I'm thinking about hosting a special badge thread for her during award season to change it. You can suggest mocks for all other members though.
- Dayeon still needs a keeper if anyone's interested :HidePar: You can also still keep for the other members!

Last edited:
Top Bottom