(´• ω •`)ノThe Official Manhwa/Webtoon recommendation thread!(´• ω •`)ノ

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,985
You can read Webtoons on these apps :

Line Webtoon (English and other languages)

Naver Webtoon (Korean)

Daum Webtoon (Korean)

My personal favorite at the moment :

-My Girlfriend is a tough guy (it's available only in Naver Webtoon, thus in Korean) Genre : Romance, BL, Fantasy
-30 minute walk (it's available only in Naver Webtoon, thus in Korean) Genre : Romance, School life
-Dice Genre : Fantasy, Drama, School life
-Small World Genre : BL, Comedy, Romance
-Let's Play Genre : Romance, Comedy
-Lookism Genre : Drama, School life, Fantasy, Romance

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330

caffeine

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,870
What im currently reading/waiting on and therefore my recommendations at the same time (all webtoons btw)
Subzero
Empyrea
Edith
Purple Hyacinth
True Beauty
Crumbs
Lore Olympus
Varsity Noir
Gosu

If yall could recommend me some webtoons that'd be good!!! I know art doesnt really matter for a lot of people but it does for me so good art is definitely something I look for as for genre...anything with a good story is ok for me lmao thanks <3<3<3

Stori

Storyteller Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,235
I've only really read the Line ones but
Lookism
Unordinary
I love yoo
My dear cold blooded king
True Beauty
Cursed Princesses Club
Purple Hyacinth
Piece of Cake
and like some of Noblesse but we're flopping on finishing that rn orl

Stori

Storyteller Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,235
What im currently reading/waiting on and therefore my recommendations at the same time (all webtoons btw)
Subzero
Empyrea
Edith
Purple Hyacinth
True Beauty
Crumbs
Lore Olympus
Varsity Noir
Gosu

If yall could recommend me some webtoons that'd be good!!! I know art doesnt really matter for a lot of people but it does for me so good art is definitely something I look for as for genre...anything with a good story is ok for me lmao thanks <3<3<3

I think it depends on what you consider good art or a good story lol but I'd say lookism tbh though it can be graphic at times and even though he makes characters looks like royalty he also makes some look creepy af :teehee: but the story is great especially since a lot of it has to do with what goes on in S. Korea (bullying and lookism are the main issues but it also tackles things like cults, animal abuse, sasaengs, gambling, etc. so its a bit more mature) and the mc's development is great.
It has a triangle in it (thats kinda getting over with soon tbh) idk some people aren't really fans of that but the artwork for my dear cold blooded king is really beautiful and the mc is a badass queen too
I like the art for piece of cake and the main leads give really soft uwu vibes but the chapters have been really short lately and doesn't update that frequently so rip that

Katzi

BTS are the Korean Beatles Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭620
I caught up with True Beauty like 2 weeks ago and it's so good

I'm cheering for Seojun even though I KNOW he will lose in the end... ugh

ezaspie

Yejiapsa Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,600
For people who like slapstick humor/gag humor: “The Sound of Your Heart” is a great comedy manhwa! It doesn’t have a continuous plot line but it is more like a daily comic strip. It is EXTREMELY popular in Korea so much so that this manhwa has been published weekly for 10 YEARS. Every time I read this comic I end up almost always laughing out loud which is why I only read this at home.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
For people who like slapstick humor/gag humor: “The Sound of Your Heart” is a great comedy manhwa! It doesn’t have a continuous plot line but it is more like a daily comic strip. It is EXTREMELY popular in Korea so much so that this manhwa has been published weekly for 10 YEARS. Every time I read this comic I end up almost always laughing out loud which is why I only read this at home.

I am going to check this out. It seems fun.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
I'm reading Broken Melody and it's good!
wide

Authors: Ijae / Ijae
Genres: Manhwa / Drama / Music / Psychological / Romance
Summary:
Minhee used to be a world-famous piano prodigy until one mistake sent her life spiraling. Her confidence shaken, her family broken and her life in ruins, all she can do is hope for a chance to make things better. That's when she meets Eun Hyun, the neighborhood piano teacher whose life has been filled with tragedies of his own.
The world breaks everyone, it's up to us to pick up the pieces and glue ourselves back together.

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
I recommend Live Forever
I think it’s a really beautiful story and it really resonated with me
It’s about a girl (Sarah) who’s mother dies and how she copes with it, it has some supernatural elements with Sarah trying to use it to make people live forever (per the title) so no one else she loves has to die like her mom did which gives some external conflict alongside the internal one
It’s a finished story so you don’t really have to wait for updates anymore

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Fantasy
School / Romance
Fantasy
Fantasy
Fantasy / Adventure
Action / Martial Arts

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,985
Fantasy
School / Romance
Fantasy
Fantasy
Fantasy / Adventure
Action / Martial Arts

I just started reading GOH few days ago and I"m LOVING IT?

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,989,278
Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell
Lookism

I like True Beauty but I think the protagonist will probably end up with the first lead. I prefer Seojun (second lead) over Suho, he has more personality and is actually interesting. Suho is just a bland piece of bread.

I started reading that one too. It's giving a strong case of second lead syndrome as well.

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
I recently picked up Surviving as a Maid in a Horror Game because I couldn't resist the title. skjfhg It started off more funny than anything else... but I stuck with it, and wow, there actually is some good horror and suspense to it. I'm intrigued to see what happens.

Top Bottom