Ørb Store Annual Upgrade 2020 - Voting phase open// Voting Form in page 2// deadline - 12th july at 8am EDT, 9pm KST

What should the name of Ørbs be?

• Ørbs

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Orbs

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
orb_store_banner.png

A New Year means changes are in the air. After all, there is no fun in having the same things forever.
Therefore, we, the Events Team, welcome you to join us in the Ørb Store Annual Upgrade!
The Ørb Store was made for you our forum users, so your opinions and suggestions matter to us.
You would remember we held a survey last month to gather your opinions and after going through the survey we decided to do two things.

1. Allow you guys to vote on the Name for Ørbs. Users who took the survey were either fine with the name as it is now or they recommended dropping the Ø in Ørbs. So we will let you decide what to do about the name. There is a poll in this thread. It will close on the 2nd of July at 11.59pm PST. Therefore make sure to vote for what you reckon we should do. The majority will decide what the name should be.

2. We are planning to introduce a maximum of 3 new items for the Ørb Store. We did take a few suggestions in the survey but many answers were repeated so we will reopen suggestions for the new items. You can suggest a max of 3 items you would like to see in the Ørb Store (All your suggestions need to be in one post). They can be anything you want, from artist signatures to even greek god symbols it is really up to you. Once we gather all the suggestions, we will discuss with the team to see which items can be accepted into the store. Once we make a shortlist of the items we approve, we will open the voting phase, where you can vote for 3 items from the list. The 3 items with the maximum votes will become part of our Ørb Store!

The Suggestions phase is now open. So make sure to submit items you would like to see in the Ørb Store! Remember, speak now or forever (until next year) hold your peace.

The length of phases and deadlines can be found in the table below.

DatePhaseDeadline
27th June 2020Suggestions29th June 2020 11.59 pm PST
1st July 2020Voting3rd July 2020 11.59 pm PST

GFX by yours truly, me.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
I really don't mind either way, but I guess for those less fortunate who don't have ø in their alphabet, it's tricky...

As for items:
Idol x user rings

D

DR. K💉M 👄

1. Crown/Tiara/Certificate/badge/trophy: for users to show off whatever they think is their personal success/is known for
e.g This Trophy Certifies that Siren has the most clapped name in the forum (I'm bad at examples)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
1) Unique badge. (Seeing that I'll never reach 40K points in my life time.)
2) Temporary Stamp.
3) Also, not an item but it'd be nice if we could win "trophy points" more often seeing that I'll never reach 40K points in my lifetime [2].

Edit:

Actually.

1) Unique badge.
2) Temporary stamp.
3) I was thinking maybe we can have sorta of a "Yearbook" or something along that line. Then as an item, users can buy "a page" from there to display anything (within limit) they'd like. Sort of like the love journal we had for Valentine's.

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
The gif stamp thing i suggested that one time. This is all i need :weep:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I don't like the idea of unique badges tbh, that's a trophy thing and should be kept separate. Maybe you can let unique badge holders rent their badges to ppl for orbs instead, e.g Seri gives me 10 orbs and I give up one of the 4 badges for him to use for the 3 month duration. I'll be left with 3 badges and he'll get 1 and then it resets after the 3 month period.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
I don't like the idea of unique badges tbh, that's a trophy thing and should be kept separate. Maybe you can let unique badge holders rent their badges to ppl for orbs instead, e.g Seri gives me 10 orbs and I give up one of the 4 badges for him to use for the 3 month duration. I'll be left with 3 badges and he'll get 1 and then it resets after the 3 month period.
Girl.... I'm not renting your fucking badges. A VIP, with more orbs than sense, trying to profit from something other people want...
Stop being so greedy.
:uwot:

Just add uniques to the orb store, then you'll all be able to enjoy me complaining about not having the orbs.
:yoosmile:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Girl.... I'm not renting your fucking badges. A VIP, with more orbs than sense, trying to profit from something other people want...
Stop being so greedy.
:uwot:

Just add uniques to the orb store, then you'll all be able to enjoy me complaining about not having the orbs.
:yoosmile:

I'll rent it to you for super cheap....like 30 orbs, a friendship discount :peepopbirthday:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132

I don't want your badges :JudgyDubu:

Just make uniques super expensive if u must :TipPar:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
1. Zodiac Signs
2. Personalised Group Banners were you pay extra orbs for the additional person
3. Thread Promo banner on the homepage.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
I really don't mind either way, but I guess for those less fortunate who don't have ø in their alphabet, it's tricky...

As for items:
Idol x user rings
So I can finally marry Jinyoung.

Also:
Idol signatures (so I can show off my baes in a discreet and elegant manner)

Top Bottom