ʚ the official h+ 2020 blackpink voting thread! ɞ status: final approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
FnhN5FN.png

↝ welcome to the official 2020 blackpink badge thread!
TBK2Sc4.png

240.png
241.png

242.png
243.png
244.png
245.png

TaKyBNm.png

• No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
  • Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.
  • No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.
  • Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
  • Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.
  • Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.

other rules:
  • material must be from 2019-present. older material may have been already voted on in prior voting threads.
  • if you claimed a badge before october 4th 2020, your vote will be counted twice.
QcWq8qn.png

suggestions for all members + group badge
↝ oct 24 - oct 31, 12am kst.

pre-approval
↝ nov 1 - ?

preliminary voting
↝ ? - ?

final voting
↝ ? - ?

05cgoWG.png

group jisoo jennie rosélisa

suggestion form:

username:
suggesting for:
original image:
mock badge(s):

TzF6V7S.png

let me know if you'd like to be notified every time a new round starts or one is about to end!
@Mina
@larme

FTlyfwu.png

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
Add me to the taglist, please!

username: Mina
suggesting for: Rosé
original image:
Will edit later
mock badge(s):

WSOFJtH.png

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
@heidzee! Sorry for the tag, just wondering about the status of this thread :TzuyuKek: Deadline is in one week from now

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
@heidzee! Sorry for the tag, just wondering about the status of this thread :TzuyuKek: Deadline is in one week from now
dont worry i haven’t forgotten LMAO
ive been busy with work but i havent gotten round to fixing the mocks yet :yoosmile:
i have no lectures tomorrow so ill be doing those again tomorrow so i can start voting asap

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Keeper for: All
Jisoo: 4
Jennie: 1
Rosé: 2
Lisa: 1

You should probably allow three days of voting btw :teehee:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
Is it too late to include the current badges in the voting, too, since there aren't really that many options? I think I like some of the current badges better.

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
Hello, I know it's illegal and after time but we need to host an additional real quick tie-breaker round for Jennie. Her votes were previously not counted correctly.

So here are the two choices:​
m3pagpc.png
243.png

Please vote for your pick in the poll above, it will close tomorrow.
If the voting still ends up in a tie, the results will be left up to the RNG.

@Mina @jindori @heidzee!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
Hello, I know it's illegal and after time but we need to host an additional real quick tie-breaker round for Jennie. Her votes were previously not counted correctly.

So here are the two choices:​
m3pagpc.png
243.png

Please vote for your pick in the poll above, it will close tomorrow.
If the voting still ends up in a tie, the results will be left up to the RNG.

@Mina @jindori @heidzee!
Will keepers still have double votes like in the previous rounds? :peepopbirthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom