??‍♂️Official Hair care thread ?? Share all your hair secrets and get advice!

Marshmallow

Hallyu+'s favorite yoongi supremacist ❤️ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,925
Welcome to the hair care thread!

? Share all your hair care secrets and get and give advice on how to take care of hair ?

What's your hair type ?

013fa1e12c4d1d345fe270fff657cc6f.jpg

2ef7cf9da6313eade6a42a6df6e36947.jpg

I would say I am 2A :fab:

Last edited:

Marshmallow

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,925
Anyone tried this rice water thing?
I have seen a lot of girls on YouTube praising it like it's the holy grail of hair growth.

ydng

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,265
Ooooh best believe I'm following this thread, my hair has been shedding so much lately I need advice (my hair type is 3b)

Anyone tried this rice water thing?
I have seen a lot of girls on YouTube praising it like it's the holy grail of hair growth.
I just watched a few of them but I don't really trust it since castor oil is my go-to for hair growth.
But I don't think it would hurt to try though so I'll probably test it out sometime this week

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
I'm 2A, 2B when it grows longer ~

My hairdresser messed up my pixie/layered bob last time (too short and uneven layers) now my traumatized self wants my past beachwaves back...

I take vitamin supplements daily now and tried the inversion method (massaging your scalp using oil, head upside down) it's supposed to help with growth but Idk... My hair grows pretty fast naturally but I'm impatient lol
My goal is midlenght now as really long is annoying but I'm done with my short hair and can't risk messing it up again...

I also dyed it (blonde parts) but wanna go back to my ashy brown colour, it's boring but Idk I prefer being a brunette. My ideal hair colour would be a warm brown colour (like my dp) but dyeing it darker isn't recommended (roots will be ugly) Anyone has experience with colour shampoo? Maybe I can try it when it's grown a bit again.
Hmm at least they kept some parts brown and my roots are showing now, the blonde looks kinda natural at least. When it was still super long, I had that naturally (darker near my scalp, lighter ends)

D

DR. K💉M 👄

the holy grail of hair growth is onion water/juice

got rid of my cousin's bald spots

helps big time with dandruff issues

makes your scalp porcelain clean

use once a week
:darkkermit:

Marshmallow

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,925
Ooooh best believe I'm following this thread, my hair has been shedding so much lately I need advice (my hair type is 3b)

I just watched a few of them but I don't really trust it since castor oil is my go-to for hair growth.
But I don't think it would hurt to try though so I'll probably test it out sometime this week
Girl I use castor oil as well especially for my lashes but I just don't like the... feel of it. It's just too sticky and thick and it's hard to wash out.
If I were able to find a substitute that would be great.
Apparently rice water grows hair extremely fast even faster than castor oil. I have seen girls with 4c type of hair experiencing hair growth in just 10 days.
I am tempted to try it because it doesn't take much effort all I have to do is ask my mom for the water in which she drenches the rice in and then spray it on my hair.

My hair is extremely long already it reaches right above my butt but I have a wedding in 2 months and I need my hair to reach down the waist for that.

Marshmallow

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,925
the holy grail of hair growth is onion water/juice

got rid of my cousin's bald spots

helps big time with dandruff issues

makes your scalp porcelain clean

use once a week
:darkkermit:
How do I apply it? Do I massage it in and then wash it out? Do I massage it in after showering and leave it on my hair?

D

DR. K💉M 👄

How do I apply it? Do I massage it in and then wash it out? Do I massage it in after showering and leave it on my hair?
I usually apply some kind of oil to my hair first(not necessary but prevents hair from becoming dry since I have very dry hair).
Then I apply the onion juice on my scalp(with a brush or fingers up to you), and message.
Leave if for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
I have 2A, wavy, thick and abundant. my problems are dryness, breakage and split ends. I'm talking split ends that had split ends in them. I tried washing it less, but that didn't help, and because of another more important issue related to mental health I need to keep my head clean so that was a no. Besides, it wasn't helping anyways.
I wash it daily, focusing the shampoo on the scalp and the long parts gets washed with the remaining foam tbh. Once it had some time to air dry but it's still a bit damp I apply an oil on the tips, and sleep with pigtails. The pigtails and oil helped with it, looks healthier and less broken, eventually the trims have evened it out. I still suffer whenever have to trim my tips because I'm a crybaby, but honestly it improved a lot with some maintenance work. It reaches mid back and I'd like it even a bit longer, cuz I only managed to enjoy my hair once it was actually long, and so I've decided to keep it long

Bom

夢を諦めないで Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,680
My hair has become really curly over the past year. Lately when I straighten it, it won't stay straight for longer than 30 minutes. I've tried hairspray but it won't hold it straight.

Can anyone recommend products for curly hair?

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Don't wash your hair too often, twice or once a week is good enough.
Do not use hot curlers/straighten iron often.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
anyone has recommendation for heat protectant? for when I use flat iron

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
anyone has recommendation for heat protectant? for when I use a flat iron

I don't know if it's a help or not, since the post from 8 days ago, but I use this (look at the spoiler) for my hair. I have 1B type of hair so when I come to style it become 1C and when I iron it, it'll look as 1A. So yeah, my hair is a hybrid! 😂 😂 😂

images

Last edited:
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
I don't know if it's a help or not, since the post from 8 days ago, but I use this (look at the spoiler) for my hair. I have 1B type of hair so when I come to style it become 1C and when I iron it, it'll look as 1A. So yeah, my hair is a hybrid! 😂 😂 😂

18429637_19e3e3fa-ff63-483a-9394-837792732270_2048_0.jpg
Yes I am still looking for one. I can't see anything in the spoiler :feelsblankie:

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Yes I am still looking for one. I can't see anything in the spoiler :feelsblankie:

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I already fix the picture in the spoiler, hopefully, now you can see it! Or if it's not working again, maybe you can try to look for "Makarizo Advisor Hair Recovery".

Good luck!

Reactions: boo
Top Bottom