⋆.ೃ࿔* Shine the Way! FANTASY BOYS & Bandi Official Thread ✨ MAKE A FANTASY OUT NOW!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS JP Twitter Updates: Wrapping up Promotional Events in Japan

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Member Twitter Updates

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS in YOKOHAMA

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS Tiktok / IG Reels / Youtube Shorts Updates

1. LING QI, SUNGMIN & GYURAE Update

2. GYURAE & WOOSEOK WALK Challenge

3. GYURAE & WOOSEOK BOOM BOOM BASS Challenge

4. LING QI Update

5. GYURAE Update

6. SUNGMIN Update

7. LING QI Update

8. GYURAE Update

9. SUNGMIN What's in my Bag

10. LING QI What's in my Bag

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
11. GYURAE What's in my Bag

12. LING QI Update

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
240813 HAPPY HYEONTAE DAY!

FANTASY BOYS 21st Youtube Live - Hyeontae Birthday Live

Fancafe Post: Oh Hyeontae
By: Hyeontae

Hi Bandi! Thank you so, so much for celebrating my birthday today! Birthdays come every year, but with you, it feels like my birthday shines even brighter✨. I’m grateful that you’re always by my side, and thank you for always liking me and our members~ Thanks to you, I’m motivated to work harder and show an even better side of myself! It’s all because of you, Bandi, haha. Let’s keep moving forward together, always happy and joyful! Bandi, be happy always!​

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
FANTASY BOYS KR Twitter Updates: Wrapping-up Fansign Events

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
240814 Fancafe Post: [I'm Your Masterkey]
By: Wooseok
Hehe, hi Bandi! It's your Monday fairy, Wooseok.I'm in a great mood today because I want to share some recent news with you.

Actually, last week's letter was a preview for today. I recently went to the beach after a long time. I've been to the sea often since then, but I hadn't gone for a swim like I did back then. To escape the heat of this summer, I went to the beach to enjoy a refreshing swim. Among the seas surrounding our country, I went to the West Sea. When I arrived, the tide was starting to go out, and the mudflats began to reveal themselves. I was delighted by the feeling of sand under my bare feet. To be honest, it was really hot. The sand gradually became softer and stickier as it turned into the mudflats, which I found fascinating. But yesterday, I was more focused on swimming, so I postponed exploring the mudflats for another time. At first, the sea water was a bit warm, but as I went deeper, I could feel the cool water. It was like taking a big bite out of an ice-cold watermelon on a scorching day, bringing a smile to my face and a refreshing chill to my body. Honestly, when I first stepped into the sea, the intense sunlight burning my back and the lukewarm water were tough to handle, but eventually, I thought, ‘I’m glad I came to the sea, this is what summer vacation feels like,’ and I felt satisfied. The seawater seemed a bit less salty than usual. Of course, that’s not actually possible, but now even if some seawater gets up my nose or I accidentally swallow a bit, it doesn't seem to bother me as much. (Joking) Maybe the food I usually eat has a higher salt content than the sea water? There weren’t any big waves, so I was able to swim in the sea quite well. 👍When I was about to start swimming seriously, a corner of my mind was still filled with fear.‘What if the sea water gets too cold, and I get hypothermia, making my body unable to move in the deep water?’, ‘What if I get too tired from playing around and can't make it back?’ A lot of thoughts came to mind. Nature is always intimidating. Although it was a very enjoyable and healing time, I couldn't completely let go of my tension. I guess it was because a large part of my mind was occupied by thoughts of you, Bandi, whom I wanted to see. Haha.

For those Bandis experiencing summer, stay cool for the rest of the season. For those in other seasons, stay healthy as well.

P.S. Many of you Bandis shared various vacation spots and ideas in the last letter. Thank you. It was very helpful. For those of you planning to travel for your summer vacation, stay safe and have fun☺️

It's hard to choose my best summer vacation spot. The conditions for a good vacation: a dry environment with the right temperature, and cool, delicious food. That’s what I’m thinking for now.

5b7EnJG.jpeg

tQbqJ2R.jpeg

Last edited:

sm maid

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,514
Pronouns
She/Her
240818 FANTASY BOYS' 56th Instagram Live - HIKARU

sm maid