⌜☆ Official IU (아이유) Thread #LovePoem #Blueming #HotelDelLuna ☆⌝

Fav Song from the Love Poem Album?

• Total voters

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
do you think it's IU who sang done for me?

do you think IU's drama can win best drama? or are there other anticipated popular drama to come this year?

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
do you think it's IU who sang done for me?

do you think IU's drama can win best drama? or are there other anticipated popular drama to come this year?
I hope they really win for the best drama or at least won some awards since Hotel Luna is really garnering the attention of everyone :hehe:

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
guyyyyyyyyyyyysssss

Unfortunately, they are not gonna release the song. But I'm hopeful that IU us going to include this song to her upcoming album. I love the song. IU's song really never fails to strike a chord in your heart. When I heard the song during that scene, I cried even more. Her voice is so powerful like that.

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
Unfortunately, they are not gonna release the song. But I'm hopeful that IU us going to include this song to her upcoming album. I love the song. IU's song really never fails to strike a chord in your heart. When I heard the song during that scene, I cried even more. Her voice is so powerful like that.

yeah, i think so too. it would be a waste if she worked hard on it and not give us the full version. maybe it will be like through the night?

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
I
yeah, i think so too. it would be a waste if she worked hard on it and not give us the full version. maybe it will be like through the night?

Interestingly, she worked this song with the same composer who wrote Through The Night. So it's not too far from reality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom