⌜☆ Official IU (아이유) Thread #LovePoem #Blueming #HotelDelLuna ☆⌝

Fav Song from the Love Poem Album?

• Total voters

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
They say she already rented the facilities before the drama began.

It is possible that she will just do a couple in November, although she likes to visit HK and Taiwan so there will be a week for these locales. At least she won't be in any year end shows so it gives some time near end of yr

Who knows maybe there will be no concert this year?

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
I will definitely going to miss Hotel Del Luna. I may be bias but the best drama for me. I've never been emotionally attached to a drama before. While watching the drama from the beginning till the end, I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Jang Man Wol is such an iconic and legendary character. Gu Chan Sung is such a charming and warm hearted character. Thank you for all the cast, crew and the creative minds behind this drama. Thank you actress Lee Ji Eun for all the hard work you put in to the role and giving life to Jang Man Wol's character.

yknok

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭273,220
It is just the classic rich boy - poor girl kdrama with the genders reversed. They deliberately cast an actor younger than IU so she could show her power to him.

Meanwhile, the big show for the remaining part of this year would be whether IU will tackle BTS head on as they are expected to make their biggest comeback sometime in Oct. It is a very high stake gamble, but if she can pull it off, she reestablishes her position as the top figure of KPop.

I will definitely going to miss Hotel Del Luna. I may be bias but the best drama for me. I've never been emotionally attached to a drama before. While watching the drama from the beginning till the end, I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Jang Man Wol is such an iconic and legendary character. Gu Chan Sung is such a charming and warm hearted character. Thank you for all the cast, crew and the creative minds behind this drama. Thank you actress Lee Ji Eun for all the hard work you put in to the role and giving life to Jang Man Wol's character.

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
It is just the classic rich boy - poor girl kdrama with the genders reversed. They deliberately cast an actor younger than IU so she could show her power to him.

Meanwhile, the big show for the remaining part of this year would be whether IU will tackle BTS head on as they are expected to make their biggest comeback sometime in Oct. It is a very high stake gamble, but if she can pull it off, she reestablishes her position as the top figure of KPop.

"It is just the classic rich boy - poor girl kdrama with the genders reversed."

I didn't really get this theme from the drama.
1. It is true that Gu Chan Seong was poor but being poor was not the reason he was bound to Man Wol at the beginning. He was bound because his father is going to die if he doesn't do what Man Wol said and doesn't want to leave Chan Seong behind alone.
2. He was able to pay off his debt to Man Wol in episode 2. But then the rest of the story, it was his choice to stay at Hotel Del Luna.
3. Jang Man Wol was not rich the entire time, she was not born with a silver spoon, she was a thief, she had financial struggles especially in the 1900's but bounced back from that and became rich.

"They deliberately cast an actor younger than IU so she could show her power to him."

If you are going to look at this outside of the story line, of course you will think that way. They casted Yeo Jin Goo because although he is young he is really a great actor and portrayed Gu Chan Seong as mature, responsible person in his early late 20's or early 30's. That's what I got in the entire drama. It doesn't even matter, because Jang Man Wol in the story is 1300 years old. The reason she is more powerful that him is because he is an ordinary human, unlike Jang Man Wol she is a supernatural being that has supernatural powers.

Last edited:

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
How can she be cute and pretty at the same time? It's nice that she was able to be with them in their reward trip to Thailand. I'm so happy for her. She deserves to enjoy the fruit of her labour. I'm will wait for the pictures. 😊
Her dress is cute too, it compliments her.

Top Bottom