ELfO8mV.jpg

Birthday: April 6, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Company: FirstOne Entertainment
SNS: Instagram, YouTube

Trivia:

- She can speak Chinese
- She has an older sister
- She's friends wtih APRIL's Chaekyung, 9Muses' Gyeong Ree and Dalshabet's Kaeun
- Her role model is Rihanna
- She was a contestant in Produce 101 (ranked #26) and MixNine (ranked #20)
- She was supposed to debut in Girls' Generation, but left due to her young age (she was only 14 at the time)
- She debuted in 2010 in Co-ed School under MBK Entertainment
- She was a member of 5dolls - Co-ed School's sub-unit
- She left MBK Entertainment in 2013
- She was a trainee in Pledis Entertainment, Dublekick Company and Mostable Music
- She was supposed to re-debut in 2017 in a girl group High Color under Mostable Music but she eventually left the group
- She graduated from Dongduk's Women University in 2019
- She signed an exclusive contract with FirstOne Entertainment in January 2020

Latest Release:

Huh Chanmi - Lights

Last edited:

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi will be live on OUTOFSTOCK's Instagram on July 1 at 6:30PM KST to announce the winners of OUTOFSTOCK's Lucky Draw event!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Loved her in 5dolls and Co-ed School.
Hope she finally redebuts.

She did mention last month that she's preparing a solo album but I won't believe it until I play the song on Youtube :sejeongcry: I don't wanna set myself up for a disappointment :sejeongcry:

Right now she's endorsing some fashion and cosmetic brands and is involved in promoting OUTOFSTOCK so that's something, I guess. We'll see.

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi deserves her redebut! Hope the album will be real this time. :sejeongcry:
Thanks for supporting her sis, it means a lot :sejeongcry: She had IG lives at the end of April and at the beginning of May where she said that she's preparing a solo album so I hope she pulls THROUGH!

While we wait for her to slay... Another IG update. WHO'S doing it like her??!?!?

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Her story is just amazing

It is. But she never gave up, she survived all the controversies, MNET trying to destroy her career, went through all these companies, survival shows... but now she's happy, she's just graduated from university, she's booked, working within fashion industry and preparing solo music. We stan inspiring, strong, talented queen ❤

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
It is. But she never gave up, she survived all the controversies, MNET trying to destroy her career, went through all these companies, survival shows... but now she's happy, she's just graduated from university, she's booked, working within fashion industry and preparing solo music. We stan inspiring, strong, talented queen ❤

She might have lots of stories to tell because she went everywhere in that industry, she experienced so many things, imagine one day she write her book

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
In which agency she is now?
I don't know. She has connections with Mudoctor Academy though, her sister's husband is the CEO and that's where she's probably preparing her solo album (when she randomly went live on Instagram last month and talked about her solo, she was at Mudoctor Academy).

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi will be live on OUTOFSTOCK's Instagram on July 1 at 6:30PM KST to announce the winners of OUTOFSTOCK's Lucky Draw event!

Reminder that it's happening tomorrow! 16 hours left. She won't talk about her career probably since she's only supposed to announce the winners but maybe she'll give some hints or answer some questions!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi mentioned her solo album during OUTOFSTOCK Instagram live! She also introduced herself as "Singer Heo Chanmi". The broadcast took place in something that looked like a recording studio too. You can still watch it on OUTOFSTOCK's Instagram live!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
After a long Instagram drought, Queen blessed us with 4 new Instagram posts. She went to a baseball game with Gyeong Ree ❤

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
The legend herself shared some new flawless pics recently!

Also Lee Seo An, who used to be 5dolls member (as Soomi), commented under the last pic something among the lines of "Go, Idol!" or "the idol is coming!". I'm not exactly sure which one it is but I got excited when I saw her mentioning the word "idol" LMAO... anyways, the solo album is upon us either way!!! Let's be patient Chanminators!!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
a lil quick update, not much happened since her last IG posts, she only celebrated Korea's Independence Day 4 days ago. No updates on her album or anything like that though.

Top Bottom