━━━☆ Huh Chanmi (허찬미) Official Thread ━ SOLO DEBUT "Lights"

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
AFTER 4 MONTHS finally something happened. Chanmi is now under FirstONE Entertainment; her Naver profile was updated earlier this month and yesterday they finally added her profile on their official website. The official romanization is Huh Chanmi though which is a MESS! She's been introduced as An All-around Entertainer so that's a slay!

Unfortunately there's no new profile pics yet but Kisum didn't get new profile pics either and she was announced as FirstONE's artist earlier this month as well so I guess they're coming soon for both girls!

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi opened her YouTube channel :heartpar: like 4 weeks ago omg. She seems to be uploading videos every Thursday. So far she uploaded 3 covers along with visuals for each of them and one mini-vlog... It wasn't really a vlog, the video shows one of her planning meetings with her team. They were discussing the direction she wants to go in with her channel etc. It's cute but we need English subs period

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
English subs for her latest video are available. She hinted trying to do some OSTs

f0a8f7755b02ef4399d312d46bb17a8e_w200.gif

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
Chanmi is debuting with "I'm fine thanks".

The articles aren't really clear though, I think she'll only start teasing the song on July 9 and it will be released on July 23 since that's what articles say - the whole debut project comes out on July 23.

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
We got the whole MV!!! So "I'm fine thanks" is a pre-release single after all.

The album [Highlight] will be released on July 23 along with title track "Lights". It says that it's the 1st digital single though so I think the only songs on Highlight will be I'm fine thanks and Lights. Anyways I'm excited!!

Top Bottom