► 1 TO 5 ◇ TWICE - TWICEcoaster: LANE 1

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
nDppT8B.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the main 1 TO 5 thread: here I will share my opinion about songs, releases and albums giving votes between 1 and 5, with a short summary.
I made this because I enjoy keeping track of what I listen to, make rankings and lists, but I am also curious about opinions!
Requests are always open, so feel free to send me a private message with the release you would like to have here.

HOW TO INTERACT

- Join the discussion with your thoughts
- Point out your favorite songs, or least favorites
- Make requests

MY GUIDELINES

5 - Love it
4 - Like it
3 - It's okay
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it

INDEX

Latest Review

Last edited:

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
RANKINGS

EXTENDED PLAYS

LOOΠΔ - # = 4,6
TWICE - TWICEcoaster: LANE 1 = 4,5
ITZY - IT'z ME = 3,4

Last edited:

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
SUGGESTIONS

INFINITE - Over the Top (2011) [duckie]
INFINITE - Paradise (2011) [duckie]
G.NA - Black & White (2011) [UMJI MOODS]
T-ara - Funky Town (2012) [Yuki]
TVXQ - Humanoids (2012) [Wozumo]
San E - The Boy Who Cried Wolf (2013) [JessicaRabbit123]
IU - CHAT-SHIRE (2015) [duckie]
JJ Project - Verse 2 (2017) [Chomiczewska]
EXO - Obsession (2019) [Mina]
NCT 127 - NCT #127 Neo Zone (2020) [soozie - Icy]
BTS - Map of the Soul: 7 (2020) [Nara]

Last edited:

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
ITZY - IT'z ME

kIu4axe.png

Type: Extended Play
Released date: March 9, 2020
Label: JYP Entertainment

Title Song: WANNABE

Tracklist:
1. WANNABE - 5
2. Ting Ting Ting (with Oliver Heldens) - 2
3. That's a No No - 5
4. Nobody Like You - 4
5. You Make Me - 3
6. I Don't Wanna Dance - 3
7. 24HRS - 2

Final Rating:

The final rating perfectly reflects my opinion, which is a slightly average EP with multiple songs that I'm not a fan of; on the other hand "WANNABE", "That's a No No" (my favorite b-side) and "Nobody Like You" are there to save it. I appreciate the overall effort because this is the first ITZY's release with more than 3 new tracks in it, but I would have left some stuff out for a better result, especially "Ting Ting Ting" and "24HRS" with their annoying choruses.

My favorites: WANNABE - That's a No No
Least favorites: Ting Ting Ting (with Oliver Heldens) - 24HRS
MV, teasers and other videos:

gi2K8aV.png

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
it's ok to post right?
i liked this album more than It'z Icy's two bsides. Cherry was cool, but felt too bare for me. I remember telling you my opinion about Wannabe, but at the same time, i keep humming it, so ig that makes it a winner. Tingx3 was a bit annoying at first but i really like the instrumental and it grew on me to be the song i hum the most, wish that male voice was gone tho. That's a No No isn't really my style, but i can see the appeal in it, i like the verses! Nobody Like You is one of my favs off the album, i feels like im back in the 2000s
526260885782659072.png
. You Make Me is in the same boat as That's a No No, love the verses but not quite my style. I Don't Wanna Dance, I like more than That's a No No and You Make Me, but less than Nobody Like You and Tingx3. I like the bass (?) in the beginning of 24hrs and i like the happy vibe switch, but other than that, i felt it was a bit weak.

I think i like the album overall, it's cool and kinda industrial feeling if that makes sense, and have a couple of favs i'd take home to put in my playlist. i didnt crunch any numbers, but i'd give the album a 3.5 or a 3.6

edit: did the numbers
1. WANNABE - 4.5
2. Ting Ting Ting (with Oliver Heldens) - 4
3. That's a No No - 2
4. Nobody Like You - 5
5. You Make Me - 2
6. I Don't Wanna Dance - 3
7. 24HRS - 3

so overall: 3.3. Not too far off from my estimate of my feelings earlier

Last edited:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
1. WANNABE - 4
2. Ting Ting Ting (with Oliver Heldens) - 3.5
3. That's a No No - 5
4. Nobody Like You - 5
5. You Make Me - 3.5
6. I Don't Wanna Dance - 2.5
7. 24HRS - 3.5

overall I thought the different producers did a better job of allowing the girls to sing in their more natural ranges and cut down on the chanty parts a bit. they should keep moving in this direction. generally I thought ryujin and yuna were utilized fairly well for rap segments. i would like to see them explore different genres in the future RnB maybe to more leverage Lia. It was a nice respite from the different EDM songs with more rock based nobody like you in the middle.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Album: 4/5
Favorite song besides Wannabe is Nobody like you, love the 2000s pop rock vibe. I really like how the album feels a little more mature(?) and the cohesive direction of edm for most of the tracks. Least favorite is probably Ting3x, I like it okay but not gonna go out of my way to listen to it.

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
LOOΠΔ - #

GdP4Io0.png

Type: Extended Play
Released date: February 5, 2020
Label: BlockBerryCreative

Title Song: So What

Tracklist:
1. # - N/A
2. So What - 5
3. Number 1 - 4
4. Oh (Yes I Am) - 5
5. Ding Ding Dong - 4
6. 365 - 5
7. Day & Night (CD exclusive) - 5

Final Rating:
4,6​

You can see that there's not one song that I didn't like, and it's funny because the title track was really close to be the exception. "So What" confused me a lot at first, then it got much better after multiple listens and stages in music programs. About the others, "Oh (Yes I Am)" has a perfect start at 0:15 and some nice rap, "365" is one of my favorite K-pop ballads, and "Day & Night" is unique with a flawless production, I only wish it wasn't "hidden" because it's special.

My favorites: 365 - Day & Night
Least favorite: N/A
MV, teasers and other videos:

FVNvJ7Y.png

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
Loona # -
So what- I liked it better than i expected. Can be a bit overwhelming as there's so much going on but it's still a fun song and showcased their vocals. The bridge is the best part. It's so good.
Number 1- My fav song on the album. It sounds so calm and soothing and i love the vocals too.
Oh yes I Am- unpopular opinion but i didn't like it as much. One of my least favorite ot12 bside.
DDD- I didn't like this one either. It could've been better but the aegyo voice rap talk parts ruined it for me *sorry girls*
365- i will always cherish this song. Nothing too outstanding but still a nice ballad.
Day & Night- One of their best songs tbh. I absolutely loved it. My 2nd fav after Number 1. I wish it weren't a hidden track.
Overall # - 3.5(number 1 and day&night are one my fav tracks from them but at the same time oh yes i am and ddd are some of my least faves, so...)

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
# - no opinion, just a nice lead in to So What
So What - 3/5: Ngl, I didn't like So What very much, and it's not a song i would say i loved, but it's grown on me from watching perfs. It just has a lot of things going on between that don't click with me. But the bridge is my favorite part of the song and saves it for me
Number 1 - 5/5: top5 OT12 bsides. Up there with Colors, Satellite, and Stylish for me. The instrumental is soft and dreamy and the vocals float nicely. im just so subtly obsessed with it
Oh Yes I Am -3.5/5: i love the verses, it's just so cute feeling, but some part of the instrumental throw me off, cause i get reminded of other songs, especially the beginning of the chorus. but overall i like it. It really reminds me of a cuter version of f(x)'s 4 walls
DDD - 4/5: is super catchy and the chorus is hella cute to me, but the aegyo rap really throws me off, could've done without it
365- 3/5 : It means a lot to me as an Orbit. I especially loved Yves's delivery in the song. I don't of it as particularly amazing, but it a cute kpop gg ballad.
Day and Night - 5/5: really wish this was on the album as an official track, im actually mad about it. even tho it's edm/house, which isn't a genre I've been to into recently, It's super catchy and manages to small spins on the genre to keep things interesting

Overall - 4/5: i think my main problem with the album is that after the high energy of So What everything else is chill and mellow, really affected my first impression of the album negatively. I didn't really start loving the bsides until I heard them individually. This album was more of a grower than a shower for me

Im glad u enjoyed it Andrea~

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
Same. I wish they promoted it instead of 365.
Imagine Day & Night as the title, wow. Thanks for your insights!
# - no opinion, just a nice lead in to So What
So What - 3/5: Ngl, I didn't like So What very much, and it's not a song i would say i loved, but it's grown on me from watching perfs. It just has a lot of things going on between that don't click with me. But the bridge is my favorite part of the song and saves it for me
Number 1 - 5/5: top5 OT12 bsides. Up there with Colors, Satellite, and Stylish for me. The instrumental is soft and dreamy and the vocals float nicely. im just so subtly obsessed with it
Oh Yes I Am -3.5/5: i love the verses, it's just so cute feeling, but some part of the instrumental throw me off, cause i get reminded of other songs, especially the beginning of the chorus. but overall i like it. It really reminds me of a cuter version of f(x)'s 4 walls
DDD - 4/5: is super catchy and the chorus is hella cute to me, but the aegyo rap really throws me off, could've done without it
365- 3/5 : It means a lot to me as an Orbit. I especially loved Yves's delivery in the song. I don't of it as particularly amazing, but it a cute kpop gg ballad.
Day and Night - 5/5: really wish this was on the album as an official track, im actually mad about it. even tho it's edm/house, which isn't a genre I've been to into recently, It's super catchy and manages to small spins on the genre to keep things interesting

Overall - 4/5: i think my main problem with the album is that after the high energy of So What everything else is chill and mellow, really affected my first impression of the album negatively. I didn't really start loving the bsides until I heard them individually. This album was more of a grower than a shower for me

Im glad u enjoyed it Andrea~
It seems like we all agree that the hidden track shouldn't have been hidden. :catpopcorn:4/5 on the album is pretty good!
P.S. Satellite is one of my favorite LOONA's songs too!

Top Bottom