1. TT - 5
2. 1 to 10 - 5
3. Ponytail - 4
4. Jelly Jelly - 3
5. Pit-A-Pat - 5
6. Next Page - 5
7. One in a Million - 5

Final Rating:

This is the kind of EP that I would suggest to anyone because of the multitude genres in it. "TT" leads the way as one of my favorite title tracks, "1 to 10" has a really chill vibe, and at the end we have "One In A Million", an extremely heartfelt sincere piece of music I am thankful for. "Ponytail" brings something different with a rock sound, but Jelly Jelly (even with its nice rhythm) is my least favorite track. After releasing two mini albums, this is their best work.

My favorites: TT - 1 to 10 - Pit-A-Pat - Next Page - One in a Million
Least favorite: Jelly Jelly
MV, teasers and other videos:

Vf2QG9g.png

Last edited:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
i meant to post this ages ago, but stuff kept happening and then i forgot gfhjdk
1. TT - 5
2. 1 to 10 - 4.5
3. Ponytail - 4
4. Jelly Jelly - 4.5
5. Pit-A-Pat - 3.5
6. Next Page - 4.5
7. One in a Million - 3

TT is one of my top3 favorite twice titles, maybe even my #1 but 2 others always make me question, so they're all #1 in my heart jhfgd. 1 to 10 was a song i was obsessed with when the song dropped, it was their promoted bside when they began promos so there's a few stages out there, it's really sweet an just my type. Ponytail is really nostalgic, it's this sweet 90s/early 2000s girl next door style that i think twice do well, it's not something i play often but i really love it, i think some of the transition parts could be a bit nicer tho. I absolutely love Jelly Jelly, it's just so high energy, i love the chorus! If i had to describe Pit-a-Pat it would be "bubbly", it's not my favorite song on the song, but it reminds me of the whole era cause JYP always used it in the teaser background music and some other promo stuff, it's not my favorite but there's a few parts that i really like about it (the pre-chorus). Next Page i find a bit quirky, i don't play it much, but i really love how playful it gets in the verses, while the chorus brings back that 90s/early2000s Girl Next door style to me. One in a Million is really nice as a fan song, so it sounds real good in concerts, but aside from that I don't really place it much. I don't personally find Twice's discog to be too spectacular or anything, but the energy and pure enjoyment i get out of their songs, especially their pre-2018 songs, keeps my attention and it's why i love them so much. Which i think is a great thing to have and imo, i think it sets them apart from other groups - 4.1/5

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
TT is one of my top3 favorite twice titles, maybe even my #1 but 2 others always make me question, so they're all #1 in my heart jhfgd.
Now we are curious about the other two! I think one of them may be Heart Shaker?

I'm glad you think this is a really successful extended play.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Now we are curious about the other two! I think one of them may be Heart Shaker?

I'm glad you think this is a really successful extended play.
Yes ur correct! heartshaker is one of them
What Is Love is the last of my top3! :heartublob:

Top Bottom