► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.1%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

• Total voters

8th

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,989,050
ERJk1FQU4AAjgEC.jpg
ERJk10PVAAAqd5m.jpg
ERJk3OFVAAEkQdJ.jpg

@_fire_grin_

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Yeah, Late March or early April sounds good to me. I'll be willing to wait as long as needed for a proper OT9 and full album cb :okbye:

But wow, wouldn't this be the longest gap we've had between two Korean cbs?
To be frank, the amount of content and comebacks we have been getting over the past 4 years were way above the industry standard. So I think we'll all need to re-calibrate our expectations and adjust to the lest hectic comeback schedules. Personally, I'm kinda hoping for another summer comeback a la Summer Nights / DTNA. With any luck, we'll get something similar to the 2018 WIL/SN April/July reissue schedule this year as well. That would of course make for a potential 3 SK comebacks in 2020, but I would also expect JYPE to scale back on JP promotions this year to give J-Onces a breather - last year was kinda brutal on their wallets.

Also, OT9 comeback ftw (but only if Mina is up for it - small, regular gains is still the way to go).

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭62,901
To be frank, the amount of content and comebacks we have been getting over the past 4 years were way above the industry standard. So I think we'll all need to re-calibrate our expectations and adjust to the lest hectic comeback schedules. Personally, I'm kinda hoping for another summer comeback a la Summer Nights / DTNA. With any luck, we'll get something similar to the 2018 WIL/SN April/July reissue schedule this year as well. That would of course make for a potential 3 SK comebacks in 2020, but I would also expect JYPE to scale back on JP promotions this year to give J-Onces a breather - last year was kinda brutal on their wallets.

Also, OT9 comeback ftw (but only if Mina is up for it - small, regular gains is still the way to go).

Oh yeah, I don't mind having less cbs at all (2 are good enough imo). I think the report re: JYPE expecting lower album sales for Twice could mean that we'll be seeing less cbs. Tbh, with Twice's current status, I would prefer them to be less hectic with comeback schedules and would wanna see them do other activities instead. Nayeon did mention wanting to do things she enjoys and wanting to get over the fear of singing alone. Not sure if that's a hint :youdontsay:

Regardless, 2020 is starting to look up a bit and I'm excited for whatever it is to come :sanapray:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I think the report re: JYPE expecting lower album sales for Twice could mean that we'll be seeing less cbs.
Oh...I must have missed that. In any case, the fact that both Itzy and Stray Kids are doing well will ease the burden off Twice in terms of generating revenue for the JYPE group. It will give the girls time to rest, level up their skills, and/or pursue personal projects.
Also, I'm gonna throw it out there and predict Nayeon going on King of Masked Singer in 2020. :judgingyou:

Top Bottom