► One in a Million! ♡ The Official TWICE (트와이스) Thread ♬ 『Ready To Be』#SetMeFree

What's your favorite title track from Twice?

• Like OOH-AAH

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • CHEER UP

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • TT

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • KNOCK KNOCK

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • SIGNAL

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • LIKEY

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Heart Shaker

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • What is Love?

Votes: 36 16.7%
  • Dance The Night Away

• YES or YES

• The Best Thing I Ever Did

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • FANCY

Votes: 46 21.3%
  • Feel Special

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • More & More

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I Can't Stop Me

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
cr
ECovNT2U0AA9Ui1

ECovNT8UcAE-C1N

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Wait, I'm late but Chaeng has just got more tattoos? Why do I suddenly have a feeling they are just temporary and are in fact hints related to their cb? :JudgyDubu: Time to investigate.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
Wait, I'm late but Chaeng has just got more tattoos? Why do I suddenly have a feeling they are just temporary and are in fact hints related to their cb? Time to investigate.

Since they're so small, not really sure but the lack of redness might be an indication. Also you probably need to keep it away from the sun and keep it from getting dirty for a while.

I'm not really sure how she got so many new tattoos without having to take care of them afterwards and us not noticing the redness.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
LOL This clownery been happening since Knock Knock. :JudgyDubu:

Well, some people thought that YOY was gonna have a gambling theme. And sooner or later, we'll get the "Alice in Wonderland" theme we've been anticipating all these years. :JudgyDubu:

Wiccan

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,040
Well, some people thought that YOY was gonna have a gambling theme. And sooner or later, we'll get the "Alice in Wonderland" theme we've been anticipating all these years. :JudgyDubu:

Alice concept is dead. It would have fit back when they were doing stuff like Cheer Up, TT and What is Love where they played characters but that era has passed. :JudgyDubu:

KeyBy

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,340
Wait, I'm late but Chaeng has just got more tattoos? Why do I suddenly have a feeling they are just temporary and are in fact hints related to their cb? :JudgyDubu: Time to investigate.

Yeah, those little carrots on her arm are really suspicious. If I would like to play along with your theory I would say that the first association that comes to mind in relation to carrots are rabbits. Like White Rabbit. So basically Alice in Wonderland theory CONFIRMED.

Wow, that was easy this time, and we didn't even had a single teaser yet btw.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Since they're so small, not really sure but the lack of redness might be an indication. Also you probably need to keep it away from the sun and keep it from getting dirty for a while.

I'm not really sure how she got so many new tattoos without having to take care of them afterwards and us not noticing the redness.

The "randomness" of those tattoos just seems a taaad fishy to me :uwot: I wouldn't be as suspicious if she'd got them at once but they've been popping up bits by bits :uwot: If we start seeing more next time, I'm gonna ride with this theory.

I also would like to believe Chaeng is more aesthetic than that :jinjudge:

Yeah, those little carrots on her arm are really suspicious. If I would like to play along with your theory I would say that the first association that comes to mind in relation to carrots are rabbits. Like White Rabbit. So basically Alice in Wonderland theory CONFIRMED.

Wow, that was easy this time, and we didn't even had a single teaser yet btw.

sdkljflksa lmao then 4 carrots must've represented 4 years. We're finally getting that Alice in the Wonderland concept after 4 years of clownery (or not) :JudgyDubu:

Whew, first clue down. Now only the lips, grape tomatoes, pierced heart, music note, constellation, and flowers (?) left for us to figure out :teehee:

KeyBy

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,340
Today is this LDF fanmeet but we still didn't have cf they filmed for Lotte officially uploaded, or am I missing something?

Top Bottom