Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her

Trans from a youtube comment:
Jaehyun: Repeat a famous line from a movie. "You go. To Hawaii."
Taeyong: Famous person you'd like to meet "Lee sooman" T
aeil: What is your best fan training method? A wink.
Doyoung: Sing a line from a trot song.
Yuta: If you weren't a singer what would you like to be doing? "I want to grow vegtables in the mountains"
Mark: What are you doing tomorrow? "I'm going out to eat with johnny.
Johnny: If you could change gender for a day what would you do? "I would probably want to look at myself. I would want to see how people would look at me as a girl. Not sure what I would do."

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
ERpmkoyUcAAydJI

:wow: the pic​

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her
....but they finished their first tour yesterday.....

SM, what are you doing....at least, let Mark and Taeyong rest a little.....

• Sweating
Reactions: Icy

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,754
Pronouns
She/Her
I was so dissapointed of some nctzens....

to be fair I think the system made it hard by only counting rts and likes since you can only do that once per account :/ like I have about 5 twt accounts so I did all I could in all of those + my only instagram account but after that I had my hands tied so even if I wanted to help more I couldn't. especially dreams come true having such a high goal when we had already seen the full thing

I really wanted to see day dream's pics though

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her
to be fair I think the system made it hard by only counting rts and likes since you can only do that once per account :/ like I have about 5 twt accounts so I did all I could in all of those + my only instagram account but after that I had my hands tied so even if I wanted to help more I couldn't. especially dreams come true having such a high goal when we had already seen the full thing

I really wanted to see day dream's pics though
And i said that because if Boom got 1.08 M ...the other videos would also had get that number, if the fans had retweet/like ALL the videos....the differences in likes/retweets are so obvious....i don't want the boys think we didn't like those songs:peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
And i said that because if Boom got 1.08 M ...the other videos would also had get that number, if the fans had retweet/like ALL the videos....the differences in likes/retweets are so obvious....i don't want the boys think we didn't like those songs:peepoblanket:
I think casual fans of NCT obviously payed more attention to the first vídeo being released and gradually less attention as the rest got released i dont think any true 127 fan didnt like allof them.
It was obvious too how a lot of people didnt seem to like and retweet dreams come true since it had already been out. Maybe those people didnt know we were getting a reward...or didnt care....

Top Bottom