◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,101,613

LOONA (LOOΠΔ – 이달의 소녀) is a 12 member Korean girl group, consisting of Haseul, Vivi, Yves, JinSoul, Kim Lip, Hyunjin, Chuu, Gowon, Heejin, Choerry, Olivia Hye, and Yeojin. They debuted with 12 members on August 19, 2018 under Blockberry Creative. As of June 16, 2023 all the members have terminated their contracts with BBC. The members have joined several different companies so LOONA's future is up in the air as of now.
LOONA members current status:
ARTMS consists of Haseul, Heejin, Choerry, JinSoul and Kim Lip. The latter 3 also appear in the subunit ODD EYE CIRCLE under Modhaus.

Loossemble consists of Hyeju(Olivia Hye), Hyunjin, Gowon, Vivi and Yeojin under CTDENM.

Chuu is currently going solo under ATRP.

Yves has announced on March 14 2024 she has joined Paix Per Mill. We look forward to new music from her.

Odd Eye Circle current mv

Loossemble current mv

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,101,613
vwsIcPW.png

Links to LOONA's past sites
Daum Fancafe | Facebook | Instagram | Naver Blog | Official Website | TikTok | Twitter | Weibo | YouTube

XEsJbZe.png

Individual Member Threads:
ViVi | Yves | Jinsoul | Haseul | Kim Lip | Chuu | Heejin | Hyunjin | Go Won | Choerry | Olivia Hye | Yeojin

japGmbj.png

LOOΠΔTV was a special series that took you behind the scenes of LOOΠΔ and showcases the girls' travels, fanmeetings, music video shootings, and so much more! Episodes are usually quite short, but they were uploaded almost daily and include English subtitles! These videos are a great way to get to know the members and their personalities and to learn about LOOΠΔ as a group.

You can watch all of the episodes in this playlist!

t76PooV.png

This media guide, complied by user frogspotting of the LOONA subreddit, includes links to LOONA's music videos, performances, variety appearances, interviews, reality shows, dramas & web dramas, and CFs. Was a great resource enabling you to catch up on anything you may have missed out on!

Last edited:

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
my heart aches for the old thread, our theories, our reactions to girl of the month and the sub-unit I.....I'm so sad

but i'm glad some familar faces are here

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
my heart aches for the old thread, our theories, our reactions to girl of the month and the sub-unit I.....I'm so sad

but i'm glad some familar faces are here
right???? that thread was there for everything. from heejin to now. but at least we have a new one to carry on with
it's bittersweet

Top Bottom