◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,950

Guess who isn't in it... :wut: They must be some SUPER conflicting schedules.
FdHPl-AakAUkrh2

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,950
Some Orbits are already prepared, to think that she'll never return to do group promotion or worst : leave :sweat:
While also forcing Jinsoul to apologise because they JUMPED to her being racist/colorist. Because she commented about how she likes her OWN skin to look. Sis just said she doesn't like when she has a tan, but Kpop fans stretch that to her hating anybody of colour.
:wootonew:

Orbits are a mess right now. The girls deserve better, in so many ways.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
While also forcing Jinsoul to apologise because they JUMPED to her being racist/colorist. Because she commented about how she likes her OWN skin to look. Sis just said she doesn't like when she has a tan, but Kpop fans stretch that to her hating anybody of colour.
:wootonew:

Orbits are a mess right now. The girls deserve better, in so many ways.

I saw that 😔

With Fab the members could share so many things with their fans, it's so nice. And Jinsoul is one of the most active on the app I heard, she got comfortable enough to share that with her fans and that's what she got in return 😔

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,950
I saw that 😔

With Fab the members could share so many things with their fans, it's so nice. And Jinsoul is one of the most active on the app I heard, she got comfortable enough to share that with her fans and that's what she got in return 😔
They should realise how fortunate they are to have faves who take the time.
Flashbacks to Yeojin loving to interact, then taking a huge break because people were being dicks.
:mochabearfire:

Top Bottom