◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

Asharii

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,375,635
If we needed more reasons to hate BBC, Yeojin revealing they haven't been paid...

At this stage we should even be surprised by how bad BBC are.

They are not getting paid, not telling Chuu about schedules etc and deliberately not involving her....at this point will any of them stay with BBC at the end of their contracts?

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,950
They are not getting paid, not telling Chuu about schedules etc and deliberately not involving her....at this point will any of them stay with BBC at the end of their contracts?
Lord no, best I'm wanting is a Viviz situation, and some of them get scooped up... If Loona hasn't soured their feelings on performing that is.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,950
So they released the Japanese version of Hi high........ also no Chuu, Haseul has her lines now. Why are they not just dropping her? Just announce she's gone already lol

I mean she nails it, does the high note justice, but still.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,950
I wonder if other members will follow :unsure:
I doubt it, we can joke about her getting more work etc... But she likely still has a debt to pay. (We now know they haven't made any money from Yeojin)
So she's potentially trying to pay off BBC, while having no support from them. Gotta remember Loona had the most expensive pre-debut project in kpop history, how much of that were the girls billed for?

Honestly I think this whole situation is them making an example out of Chuu, specifically so the others don't get ideas. Would explain why they literally perform themselves into the hospital.

Top Bottom