The Official NCT (엔시티) Thread [NCT DREAM 'Broken Melodies' OUT NOW]

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
But why the apology had to be like that....with a reporter, really? So Taeyong was a bully, SM already know this, so they could handle this in a better way.

And about Taeyong, i'm dissapointed but not surprised. I want to believe he changed now, because if that's not the case well, he is a really good actor or a sociopath (wich i doubt).
I'm sure (like 100%) that he is not gonna live in peace for the rest of his life...this is gonna hunt him forever...so yeah that is karma.
I hope the victim can feel better now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icy

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
But why the apology had to be like that....with a reporter, really? So Taeyong was a bully, SM already know this, so they could handle this in a better way.

And about Taeyong, i'm dissapointed but not surprised. I want to believe he changed now, because if that's not the case well, he is a really good actor or a sociopath (wich i doubt).
I'm sure (like 100%) that he is not gonna live in peace for the rest of his live...this is gonna hunt him forever...so yeah that is karma.
I hope the victim can feel better now.

Yeah i don't know what to think really...
Looks can be deceiving but I never knew he could bully someone... This is the type of scandal that can ruin his career...
And I'm very disappointed in him rn, I feel like him bringing a reporter is just a huge part of the media play. I don't wanna unstan, but I feel like.....I can't be a fan of someone like that? Idk. I will have to think about it.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Well in my case: I don't hate him, with the hate of knetz and haters, he is gonna have enough. If the victim already forgived him, who are we to criticize him? he knows he did wrong, we know that he did wrong, and that's it. He still gonna receive hate and he has to learn to live with the consecuences of his actions, and for me that's his punishment. He is a better person now, and i can only wish him to have a strong mentality.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah i don't know what to think really...
Looks can be deceiving but I never knew he could bully someone... This is the type of scandal that can ruin his career...
And I'm very disappointed in him rn, I feel like him bringing a reporter is just a huge part of the media play. I don't wanna unstan, but I feel like.....I can't be a fan of someone like that? Idk. I will have to think about it.

It's ok to think like that too. I don't gonna unstan him just because i really think he changed, but that's my personal decision. There are fans writing under the #LoveTheNewTaeyong, and i agree with some comments: we don't like the Taeyong from the past, but the new one is a different. And i'm talking about the Taeyong that NCT's members love and respect, that can't be fake.

Top Bottom