- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
- Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
- Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognizable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable regardless of it being an official picture.
- Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
- Pre-approval of badges - We ask that all OP’s submit their round 1 mocks for pre-approval of by an Awards member in the appropriate thread (Link). This is to avoid badges of lower quality, bad lighting, etc, from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).
- Final submission - The Awards team reserve the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.
Award Guidelines & Approval | Ask the Awards Team | Request a Mock Badge
All rounds will start/end at 23:00 PM CEST! If changes are needed I'll update you all!
- Pre-approval Phase: 10/04 to 11/04
- Final Voting: 12/04 to 16/04
The badge needs at least 5 supporters and 2 keepers to be added into the system! Keepers are the ones that will have to request the badge once it's added into the system to prevent the badge to be deleted when the purge comes. Please tell me if you would want to be noted down as supporter, keeper or both!
|Frandae, miatheikonic, Lucia, wonwoo, Beefy, Nara, Mina|
|Frandae, miatheikonic, Lucia, Nara|
When posting your suggestions, please make sure to fill out the following form:
- I'll only let pictures from 2018 at max; Ong Seongwu is an active idol and actor and he has enough new material to make badges of him!
- Please only suggest pictures that you truly like and actually would want as the idol badge, also I will only let 5 suggestions max. per user; remember: quality > quantity!
Ong Seongwu Badge Suggestions