☆♡ The Official NMIXX Thread! | 𝑫𝑨𝑺𝑯 on 1.15.2024 ♡☆

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
So it ended up being a Jiwoo solo after all. Two weeks from now we'll see if they reveal a new girl or if we get more of the four we already know.

Also new letter is "S" as expected.

Spelling "THIS IS". Next letter will also be very revealing to what they are teasing. Will it be an "N" and we get closer to Nmixx being the name of the group?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200
Btw I fell in love with kyujin and jiwoo's voices!! Jiwoo has such a uniqe voice!! I didnt except strong vocals from her so that really surprised me. Soo curious about new members, prayer circle for haewon and lily🤲🏻

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200
I hope new members are introduced today. please don't wait a week i'm sooooo curious!! I think lily will be introduced last. maybe jinsol and haewon duo may come this week or next week. Considering that sulyoon only has one video, I think she will be in the new promotion too. so firstly new unit introduction(According to the first released teasers, it looks like two people) so if they don't show the short haired girl in the unit introduction, 7 people; if they show it can be 6 people. There is very little information about jinsol. It is said that she may be a rapper in some places, but I have never come across evaluations in that direction. In fact, I've never heard of a member who stands out with her rap in the group. andwhat about her vocals?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200
so;
N unit: jinni-kyujin-jiwoo+sulyoon
X unit: jinsol-lily-haewon+ sulyoon
i hope it is like this. I want them all to debut. I think I will be sad if even one of then in this list leaves. Looks like hayul probably won't . I hope lily and haewon are on the lineup

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

'THIS IS SN' interesting. If this group isn't Nmixx I wonder what is then.

People think it's Jinsol but it's hard to tell from that low def screen shot of the flyer from 2 years ago. Could be her, we'll find out for sure eventually.

So I guess we are going for 1 teaser a week from now on. Should speed things up but we are still 5 months away from the Blind Package releasing.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭390,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
This group is easily going to be the most talented of the new gen GGs

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Also seems like the only performance previewed on their insta story left is this duet.
E6VDU5cUUAQHlNq

Now we've already had several performances that weren't part of that preview be revealed so it doesn't mean it's the last, but it's the last we know for sure is coming.

Last edited:

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

4xra1Du.jpg

Trans* by @collt4ku

I was in the same middle school as Bae, but every time I met her in the hallway, I was amazed and couldn't even capture half of the real thing. She's tall, has a small face, and I thought she'd debut.

As far as I know, she was casted in 2018 and joined JYP. I didn't see her perform in the dance club after he joined JYP. He performed "ITZY - DALLA DALLA" at the 3rd-grade sports competition. She did so well that I could only see his belly on stage.

As far as I remember, my close friend's birthday is December 28th. And in middle school, I was from Mulgeumdong Ah Middle School. I hope it helps you.

Their birthdays according to this twitter account

Sullyoon 2004/01/26
Jinni 2004/04/16
Bae 2004/12/28
Jiwoo 2005/04/13
Kyujin 2006/05/26

ZFUHwQM.jpg

Trans* by @coolt4ku

Jiwoo is so quiet that I'm going to report something. Jiwoo graduated from Donghwa Middle School in Namyangju and stayed quiet at school, and when she was with her friends, she was so cute and bright!

As far as I know, she goes to Guri Girls' High School where senior artist Twice JH came out, so I was so surprised every time I saw her face that she couldn't speak. I think the profile picture in the press behind-the-scenes video is really similar.

Honestly, the front cuts are different from the actual ones, so I was sad. It's much prettier. And in the teaser, it's a cute and refreshing feeling, but in person, it's a goddess style and mature and shiny feeling.

64mUBt9.jpg

kHHMVah.jpg

rmNS4LC.jpg

Ds8KsDO.jpg

4ryAvjS.jpg

BFxKyFM.jpg

Trans* @coolt4ku

I remember she was casted in front of my school when she was in 8th grade. I heard many rumors since that day. She didn't come to school on Mondays and Fridays since she get into jype. She did a couple of dance performances.

Oh, and what my alumni say is that She look 50,000 times better than in a video. She look much prettier and gentler!

f58WCfj.jpg

gp1Ojq1.jpg

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

KdpdCXm.jpg

vtDKIv7.jpg

kk8T13S.jpg

Trans* by @coolt4ku

I think there's something that Bae’s personality needs to know, so I'm sending it again. Bae saw the MC at the talent show of the 9th grade middle school retreat, and I was so nervous behind the stage that I was talking to myself.

But JinSol hugged me so that I wouldn't be nervous. I was even more nervous because my heart fluttered. Jinsol is so nice. T.T

Top Bottom