☆♡ The Official NMIXX Thread! | 𝑫𝑨𝑺𝑯 on 1.15.2024 ♡☆

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Interesting.

Some people are speculating the group is 5 members because of this. It can be but it also might not be. We'll see what happens in the guerrilla live.

DIlbd3i.jpg

9dwdLRS.jpg

j8ejirK.jpg

hKrx5rI.jpg

saTVBzU.jpg

vXf7DRe.jpg

OyTJJfM.jpg

IVOrRSn.jpg

bryusAK.jpg

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200

sullyoon's voice so beautiful 💜 liked this more than full moon:)
so next week they probably release this cover's studio version

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
I was expecting something different from the guerrilla live. Doesn't seem like it's worth doing a live just for a 3 min cover. I don't see why they couldn't just have put it up as a video with no audio editing if the goal was to showcase the girls live vocals.

Anyhow we'll see what they have for us next week.

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,221,175
I love Sullyoon's voice, it showcases her color and skills a lot more than the Full Moon cover. I also thought doing a live for only a 3 minute was a bit disappointing, but that happened. :cry:

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
It is interesting that JYPn are messing with youtube live though. Considering I don't think any other artist in JYPE uses youtube live outside of the official youtube stuff. Considering they haven't made a Vlive channel for this group, and the rumors of JYPe and other companies wanting to launch their own fan video platform makes me think if they might use Youtube lives while their own app isn't ready.

XPv4ua3.jpg

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
It’s looking less and less unlikely that Lily will debut :tears:
I mean isn't still true that her sister followed the jypn account and there doesn't seem to be any: 'wait 'til the groups is announced before saying you were cut' clause because Yuna was able to do her own thing right after leaving. I think they're just dragging her fans along and showing that the group won't be just her and friends.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200

I'm not sure about the number but looks like more than 5 member? since there is no timing I think this is just to show that there are more members and there will be new videos. so I think the group performance in this teaser will not come yet. new members' videos will come instead (if I'm not mistaken)

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
A lot to unpack here.

First the hidden letters are M and Q. So we have "This is Sq Nm". My guess is this might be a 2AM 2PM deal and we have two groups that combine for one. Specially considering the we are Squ4d reveal and what they say in it. Could just be revealing the division name and doing a "We are Squ4d's Nmixx" or some other kind of deal. We'll find out soon enough.
KAfy8h1.png

rTCqs8V.png

They haven't changed the social media names to Squ4d yet so we'll see what that means too. Considering they uploaded the Squ4d teaser on the main JYPE channel my guess is JYPn channel will become the ngg channel and so will all the social media. People are definitely going to steal the names so we'll see what name they use for SNS.

People tried counting the hands and came up with different numbers.

It's too messy and low quality for me to count but my best try I came up with 12 arms. So you can assume everyone used both hands and it's at least 6 girls, or could be more. A lot of people are guessing 7.

Still not a fan of Squ4d as a group name, but again not a big deal. The logo also isn't great looking but JYP updates group logo all the time so that also isn't a big deal if it ends up being the group name or even just a unit name.

We'll see what we get tomorrow. Maybe a group performance with all the girls we've seen so far maybe a new member. JYP certainly is making guessing what they are going to do next hard lol.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
A transcript of the text on the We are Squ4d teaser.

"Questions and and thoughts that are scattered among us.
We brought them into one picture.
Put together, they take us to different levels of realizations,
and these realizations lead to new creations.
As we share these new realizations,
Thoughts that were once scattered become one.
All the questions and realizations that have become one.
We are SQU4D."

A lot of uniting into one talk. They also had a division symbol when the 5th line came up that split into several ball and came back together to form a circle. Could be alluding to my speculated prediction of 2 teams that make 1 group like 2AM and 2PM formed One Day. Or could just be saying Squ4d is division 4's name. My guess on the two teams is because I don't think they would focus so much on the division to launch this group when they really haven't done that before. I don't remember the timeline but did Stay Kids debut before or after JYPE restructured itself into divisions? Maybe they are just focusing the division a lot we'll see.

My biggest fear is if they are trying to pull a virtual idol counterpart too. I don't think that would break the debut as we can see that Aespa is blowing up and the weird AI counterparts aren't really holding them back. But I just find it very gimmicky and unnecessary. I know the trend now and going forward is going to be a lot of AI, VR and metaverse stuff that everyone is doing along with NFTs and such, but I hope this isn't the path JYPE are taking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,200

I thought the same thing when I first saw her. nothing is clear but still there is a little hope inside me. There are a lot of people who think they are dancers but I hope they are lily and haewon🙏 1 day left until the group performance, so excited!
By the way, I got so used to it that when they didn't give any content, the week felt very empty^^
+other girls:

Last edited:
Top Bottom