WEIBO

FACEBOOK

Last edited:

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Hi guys and welcome to the JYP female trainees Thread! We will discuss the current female trainees and the Next JYP girl group in 2020 (according to the Hana analysts) or which seems most likely to everyone 2021. Credits to the amazing and wonderful person who made this amazing picture edit!
More new generations born in 2000s are emerging as an new contender for the worldwide entertainment!
Lol ikr

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Everyone!!!

If you have any information about the girls please don’t be scared and Share! :)❤️❤️❤️

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I'm excited to see some of the new jyp girls to debut with JYP's rumored "3 new groups this year" plan

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I'm excited to see some of the new jyp girls to debut with JYP's rumored "3 new groups this year" plan
OMFG SAME. I am really hoping that we would get a new gg next year like I want the next WG vs SNSD 2.0 to happen because why not and the cute interactions too TT❤❤❤

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
OMFG SAME. I am really hoping that we would get a new gg next year like I want the next WG vs SNSD 2.0 to happen because why not and the cute interactions too TT❤❤❤
i'm just scared JYP's not gonna focus on the groups cause he's gonna debut so many and then they won't be as good as they should be - i think debuting 3 groups in a year is a bit much LMAO

edit: welcome to H+ i notice u joined today xD

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I’m
i'm just scared JYP's not gonna focus on the groups cause he's gonna debut so many and then they won't be as good as they should be - i think debuting 3 groups in a year is a bit much LMAO

edit: welcome to H+ i notice u joined today xD
nah dw~

Tencent will Manage both the 2 Chines emails groups. (The younger one and the soon to debute one with Yao Chen).

Nizi will be managed by Sony in Japan!

It will leave to Straykids, ITZY and the new gg getting managed by JYP. He will probably make a new division

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I’m

nah dw~

Tencent will Manage both the 2 Chines emails groups. (The younger one and the soon to debute one with Yao Chen).

Nizi will be managed by Sony in Japan!

It will leave to Straykids, ITZY and the new gg getting managed by JYP. He will probably make a new division
yeah I'm hoping they end up well- but i feel like once a company starts debuting so many groups the groups they have currently will slowly lose a bit of popularity cause some people might change into stans of other groups in the company but who knows-

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Um I already started this thread lol: x also I made the second graphic and I didn’t give you permission to use it so 😅
OMG IM sorry!!! I though that no ons Made the threadTT❤❤❤ I wasn’t exactly sure if you were the original creator so I’ve mentioned that every Credits go to the original creators!❤❤❤
OMG IM sorry!!! I though that no ons Made the threadTT❤❤❤ I wasn’t exactly sure if you were the original creator so I’ve mentioned that every Credits go to the original creators!❤❤❤
Um I already started this thread lol: x also I made the second graphic and I didn’t give you permission to use it so 😅 I will change it dw’

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
yeah I'm hoping they end up well- but i feel like once a company starts debuting so many groups the groups they have currently will slowly lose a bit of popularity cause some people might change into stans of other groups in the company but who knows-
Yeah I’m a bit scared for it but dw! Twice and GOT7 have Stable fan bases. JYP should focus more on day6 tbh though

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Anyways we might as well stick to this thread since it’s more active. I think JYP will send some trainees to the next season of Produce

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Anyways we might as well stick to this thread since it’s more active. I think JYP will send some trainees to the next season of Produce
It’s a honor!!

Omg I didn’t even thought about that that would help them a lot and push them to the general public. Which trainee would fit it the best?

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
It’s a honor!!

Omg I didn’t even thought about that that would help them a lot and push them to the general public. Which trainee would fit it the best?
I’d say one of the girls who have been there longer, just so that it prevents them from leaving the company. Probably Jiayu, Lily M and/or Yunjin

Last edited:

지우____

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
Btw to all the viewers and members of this thread!!!

If you have any information about the female trainees of JYP then please share it with us❤️❤️❤️❤️

Top Bottom