◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
It's good to see Loona doing well on iTunes, but how do people work this out? Where can i find the charts? (I don't use iTunes, so maybe it's a dumb question!) Thanks.

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975
Goodmorning orbits !! I will be attending Loona meet&up but only the one at 2pm I know of some people who will go to both shows :pandafrozen: I just wish I could take you all with me but I’m not a brave marine:sweat: so sorry if I don’t post any pics or vids I’m just really excited and felt like this is the place to share this announcement:partydogo:

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Goodmorning orbits !! I will be attending Loona meet&up but only the one at 2pm I know of some people who will go to both shows I just wish I could take you all with me but I’m not a brave marine so sorry if I don’t post any pics or vids I’m just really excited and felt like this is the place to share this announcement
I hate you.
Also congrats and enjoy yourself. Send our love to the girls for us. <3

Last edited:

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
Goodmorning orbits !! I will be attending Loona meet&up but only the one at 2pm I know of some people who will go to both shows :pandafrozen: I just wish I could take you all with me but I’m not a brave marine:sweat: so sorry if I don’t post any pics or vids I’m just really excited and felt like this is the place to share this announcement:partydogo:
Where did you get such luck? :somicry:

I hope you have lots of fun :palglam::wow:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
i guess they might upload the new teaser at loona o’clock for the rest of us...i’m so ready :somicry:

Top Bottom