◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
it's no use if her hair doesn't get the correct treatment, black dye can be a pain too

her hair needs to be treated well whether it's bleached or not
Nononono. I didn't meant Jinsoul. I talked about 2Jin having black hair since forever. I rather them having the same hair than someone like Jinsoul who ended 2/3 yrs with constant bleaching

I just read that Hyunjin hurt her leg. :/
:'c

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
the audience would like to see short hair hyunjin......
I wouldn’t mind short hair hyunjin. I always thought she’d be one of the members that would serve

I rather have someone with the same "boring" black hair for years than have them bleach their hair and end up with that for a long time like Jinsoul
Same, if they wanna try a new color sure, but i kinda prefer black hair anyways...
If anything, i need them to try smth other than long straight hair. Do a ponytail or sum every now and then pls @loona’s hair stylist.

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Oh No. i hope she’s ok, ig that’s what that tweet clip i saw earlier was about where someone was kinda carrying her
I read that she collapsed so I understood it as in she felt bad but perhaps it was her leg. I rather it's her leg tbh

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
EGSXa2pVUAI4atI

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
from what i saw on reddit, hyunjin's injury isn't anything too serious, but she was recommended to take it easy and not dance too hard
idk where reddit got that info tho

SINNEDS

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,705
Any idea when they may comeback? It seems clear it'll be in November at the earliest at this point, but I'm wondering if anything has been said about it besides the girls confirming they are preparing. I liked their last album a lot. I'm hoping they go a bit darker this time around, personally. What is everyone else hoping for sound/concept wise?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Any idea when they may comeback? It seems clear it'll be in November at the earliest at this point, but I'm wondering if anything has been said about it besides the girls confirming they are preparing. I liked their last album a lot. I'm hoping they go a bit darker this time around, personally. What is everyone else hoping for sound/concept wise?
nothing has been confirmed date-wise but jinsoul’s hair change is a pretty strong indicator that they might be filming something soon (just my own speculation though)

i’d really like a dark full album but i’m okay with a mini too since they’ll probably give it a repackage like they did to make ++ and xx into a combined full album

honestly still confused as to if b#rn and loonatheballad are supposed to be the same comeback or if they are two different things being prepared but the preview we got for loonatheballad sounds lovely

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
honestly still confused as to if b#rn and loonatheballad are supposed to be the same comeback or if they are two different things being prepared but the preview we got for loonatheballad sounds lovely

two different things
with the latter not happening anytime soon apparently

Top Bottom