◇ The Official LOOΠΔ (이달의 소녀) Thread ◇ #ARTMS ◇ #Chuu ◇ #Loossemble ◇ #OddEyeCircle ◇ #Yves ◇

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
this... is strange. if really the biggest problem was that only yeojin was on mylive and not the other 11, i don't see why it was a problem for bbc to get them all to appear it's not like it would have affected them badly. it would have been extra promo + all that investment

i feel like theres gotta be more to this story cause it doesn't really add up imo

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
this... is strange. if really the biggest problem was that only yeojin was on mylive and not the other 11, i don't see why it was a problem for bbc to get them all to appear it's not like it would have affected them badly. it would have been extra promo + all that investment

i feel like theres gotta be more to this story cause it doesn't really add up imo
yeah there’s definitely a lot more to the story

i did always find it weird that they were suddenly promoting yeojin but i thought they just felt bad that she had nothing to do while the units were finishing up their stuff...didn’t know all 12 of them were supposed to do the lives (the app was a whole mess when i tried to watch yeojin’s lives but that’s beside the point)

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
yeah there’s definitely a lot more to the story

i did always find it weird that they were suddenly promoting yeojin but i thought they just felt bad that she had nothing to do while the units were finishing up their stuff...didn’t know all 12 of them were supposed to do the lives (the app was a whole mess when i tried to watch yeojin’s lives but that’s beside the point)
i thought the same yeah, at the time it felt like they were finally like throwing a bone to yeojin since she didn't get a unit and was essentially never promoted after kiss later

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
i thought the same yeah, at the time it felt like they were finally like throwing a bone to yeojin since she didn't get a unit and was essentially never promoted after kiss later
yeah :feelsblankie:

hopefully it all gets resolved soon i guess

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
Happy Birthday, Heejin! Our bunny, our first girl❤
original.jpg

Top Bottom