♔ Mnet's QUEENDOM Official Thread ♔ [Ep9 Subbed + OP updated!]

Who do you think will win the Queendom?

• Total voters

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
I have to disagree with most of you, I'm sorry but there is no way that lovelyzs performance can get a 3 place!!? It was very bad comparing with the rest yet they somehow came 3!? Both bom and gidle did very good, mamamoo was a little messy but good. So how?? Dont tell me it's a new concept or a new side to them, cuz for some reason they always go with that concept and fail. But I must say that jisoo killed it, she was the only one that cover it perfectly, her rap part was great. I wonder how the unit ranking will be.

Ps no hate for lovelyz at all, I think they really can hit it off with the right concept. Just see their Michael Jackson cover, that is something I want to see from them

To be very honest I dont see what were the very good parts of Bom's performance. Since it wasnt vocal performance, neither dance performance, neither emotion transition, so... basically it was Cheetah who did very good. Tbh imagine this voice, this dance, just done by some lesser known girl group member... people would drag her to hell and back. :rolleyes: Seriously hope she will do better in next challenge.

Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
To be very honest I dont see what were the very good parts of Bom's performance. Since it wasnt vocal performance, neither dance performance, neither emotion transition, so... basically it was Cheetah who did very good. Tbh imagine this voice, this dance, just done by some lesser known girl group member... people would drag her to hell and back. :rolleyes: Seriously hope she will do better in next challenge.
I never thought Bom was good at performing even in 2NE1. Cl and Minzy did all the work tbh. Minzy's voice was better than her in my opinion. And now that she's solo, she can't hide her flaws anymore. I do hope she gets better but I wouldn't raise my hope. I also thought Cheetah's rap was ok but it didn't fit well with the perf so I was meh..

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I never thought Bom was good at performing even in 2NE1. Cl and Minzy did all the work tbh. Minzy's voice was better than her in my opinion. And now that she's solo, she can't hide her flaws anymore. I do hope she gets better but I wouldn't raise my hope. I also thought Cheetah's rap was ok but it didn't fit well with the perf so I was meh..
yeah, I have to agree with you. I feel like Bom's performances so far have been sub-par. She was never a particularly strong performer and it shows even more when she has to do anything more than stand and sing. I feel like the reason she hasn't been last/voted as 'down' has a lot to do with her seniority.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620

I think hann really suit her voice, I also wanted her to do more like maybe be part of the dance and not just having the backup dancers. Or maybe rap but her hidden card was cheetah so... she only had dancing left and we all know that bom is not a very good dancer, but she can sing. And she really did a good job singing it, liked her hand motion too so all in all I think she did good. I remember her performance, like it and still listening to it... even if it was some less known member it was good. BUT I also hope she will do more and better in next challenge.

Reactions: boo
S

Some

Yoo siah's look in power is ycpyxphclhclhx its unfair to humanity like i'm not mumbling there is no words so i just wrote nonesense wow and when she was practicing with chanmi,yein and eunji she looked like she did 4 years ago with her hair and bangs down and not that much make up she looks so young with make up she's just xtopycypcpyff no words i don't know what i'm even saying #loveappreciateprotectyoosiah just when i think i decided my oh my girl bias bam another one pops up i litterally cant choose

sirena

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,440
hyojung was so good , you can feel the emotions in her voice but bom....:confused:. i don't understand the hype around her, she sounds as if she is struggling .

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,681
hyojung was so good , you can feel the emotions in her voice but bom....:confused:. i don't understand the hype around her, she sounds as if she is struggling .
cant say i disagree with you, bom was literally emotional and crying at the end and how the song have a special meaning for her but i still...cant feel the emotion. i felt like she has more lines too, bcs other vocal unit performances felt more equally distributed.

atleast the bond between bom & hyojung was cute....but thats beside the point

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
Sigh...... sorry but I'm disappointed there was nothing special about it all. Maybe only yooas part... it's not like the 2 first episodes, and kinda lost interest in the show after the second voting, which didnt make sense!!

sirena

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,440
dance : yein >yooa >moonbyul >>chanmi > soojin (she was just acting sexy)
vocal : hwasa&kei >minnie&hyejong >>> hyojung&bom ( hyojung was good but bom.....:cautious:)

Taemi

Under the Moonlight Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,520
vocal : hwasa&kei >minnie&hyejong > hyojung&bom
hwasa&kei - overall, their voices blend so well together! Hwasa : great voice and great interpretation. It's the perfect song for her (and she knows it, it's her choice) / Kei : Loved her voice! This new style suits her very well actually, but she still lack a bit in the interpretation's part. She was ok when singing but imo off as soon as it was not her part anymore. Imo, you should be 'in the mood' for the whole performance, even when the light is not on you.
minnie&hyejong - minnie : Loved her voice!! So smooth! but IMO she didn't convey the right feeling/message of the song and it through me off a little bit. The song has a very strong message, and it just wasn't there imo. Saddly, I don't have anything to say about hyejong. She was good I guess but not memorable enough. At the end of the show, I had forgotten how she was. she didn't make neither a bad nor a wow impression on me in this perf. But also, I LOVE Dean's instagram! so i have higher standard and expectation for this song than for both others.
hyojung&bom - Good but not outstanding. they just didn't go very well together here imo. I liked what they did during preparation (recording, first perf...) better. i enjoyed it but will not replay it.

dance : yein > yooa > soojin > chanmi > moonbyul
yein - the one I replay the most. It was just beautiful. And she shows two very different style in solo and group perf. It was a really good choice of Lovelyz (for once in queendom) to send yein and not mijoo. yein's style stood out because it was different and she nailed it. her song's choice was also very good because if you know the movie, it makes her perf even stronger (and I found it funny that jimin had red eye-shadow this day. Would have loved them mentionning it ;-))
yooa - very strong! everyone know she's a very good dancer and she shows it again. objectively, i can't say she was under yein. i place her second just because I replay yein's dance more. yooa was objectively very strong but i enjoy yein's perf a bit better.
soojin - her charisma on stage is impressive and i liked the add of tango feels
chanmi - strong perf but she showcase less skills because her solo stage was the closest in style to the group perf (except with more acrobatic elements)
moonbyul - i don't think she really showcased her skills properly here. it was nice but not wow. imo it was a little bit too messy with too many parts (her song, her walking, the 'sword' part, the popping part). she would have benefit to reduce it to only 2 styles and to showcase better both of them (like soojin: seniorita/tango chanmi: acrobatic/dance yooa: desk/standing) I especially didn't really enjoy the 'sword' part as it didn't blend well imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom