🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
The description for an upcoming episode of entertainment news show "Yoru Baguette" seems to indicate they will do a feature on Nizi Porject. Likely a preview of season 2, but might just be a spotlight on season 1 so don't get too exited about it. It says it will air April 11th. The show starts at 2:09 AM Japan Time.

Here is the official twitter, but they didn't tweet about it here.
Kishida Ririka dance covers with Orange Latte

Another Ana Sato youtube about her experience with the show

Tanigawa Hina dance cover with G-project but the vide was taken down. Probably copyright strike.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Tanigawa Hina dance cover with G-project but the vide was taken down. Probably copyright strike.
Found a link for G-projects main site. They appear to be a cover group. They still have the Feel special cover on it.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
My first thought was "aren't these girls supposed to lay off their social media until the show is aired in order not to spoil the results?" But then i realized that S1 was supposed to air back in Oct, and god knows when S2 was actually filmed. Having the eliminated contestants remain off-line from social media for so long would be a little unfair.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Tanigawa Hina acted on the music video for vocal trio aoiro - Makete tamaruka.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Whenever soon means. Maybe in May after they finish showing episodes 7 - 10 of season 1 on youtube.

Anyone have any speculation on what this new pendant means?

Here is the definition of diamonds and their meaning.
"Diamonds encourage stepping up and stepping into your true power to be a force for good in the world–that is, accepting and fulfilling your spiritual destiny. They encourage you to see, seek, and radiate the Light within". Also the color white which are what diamonds are is a representative of ALL colors not just one.

So from this I think you probably won't get one stone at a time but the complete pendant just like twice exchanged their "major" pendant with the "Twice" Pendant at the end of SIXTEEN. Just my opinion though and I'm doubting JYP is listening to my thoughts

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
For the girls that made the cut to S2 but didn't get the complete set of triangles...I wonder if they will be assessed again for those missing skills in S2. Be a bit odd for them to make the final group with the larger pendant, but with empty slots from S1.

Those white slots being representative of all colors makes sense. In this case, they would gain a white triangle when they are able to perform while showcasing all 4 "colors" from S1 - vocal, dance, star power, and personality. I do think they are awarded separately though. By having to perform and be assessed 4 times, they prove that they are able to perform consistently at the level expected of them.

Last edited:

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
For the girls that made the cut to S2 but didn't get the complete set of triangles...I wonder if they will be assessed again for those missing skills in S2. Be a bit odd for them to make the final group with the larger pendant, but with empty slots from S1.

Those white slots being representative of all colors make sense. In this case, they would gain a white triangle when they are able to perform while showcasing all 4 "colors" from S1 - vocal, dance, star power, and personality. I do think they are awarded separately though. By having to perform and be assessed 4 times, they prove that they are able to perform consistently at the level expected of them.
With you on thinking the white triangles will be given based on separate performance evaluations and their ability to exemplify all 4 colors in each performance. I am curious to see if trainees will start out on an "even" playing field or if those missing the color triangles will be expected to prove proficiency in their "lacking" areas while simultaneously trying to earn the new white ones. It will definitely look strange if someone earns a white triangle without the colored one behind it being filled. If they can show all colors in the eval enough to earn a white triangle, perhaps they will by default earn the necessary color triangle though...?

The chance to earn white triangles could be a monthly opportunity for them, with a different theme or challenge expected for each month's evaluation. Each theme they have to prepare for could range from individual evaluations to PvP battles to group/team performances. As there are 6 months to cover, maybe the middle 4 will be the main evaluation checkpoints (month 1 to get acclimated, months 2-5 for monthly evaluation challenges, month 6 as the "last chance" performance before debut lineup gets pick). I predict S2 will not have a rolling elimination setup like Sixteen did and instead be more like Nizi Project S1 where they can prove themselves until the end.

I am expecting much less screentime favoritism this season and I hope we continue the trend of no evil editing. I want a less cutthroat vibe than Sixteen/Produce/etc and to see girls in their daily life showing their personalities more. If the rumor of 15 contestants is true, I wonder how they will introduce the new or brought-back contestant. If Akari or Suzu or anyone else has to leave, I wonder how they will handle removal too...

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Taniya Kyoka made a youtube channel and posted a video talking about her experience with the show.

Tanigawa Hina made a youtube channel with her friends. This is their first video.

Top Bottom