🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
they did blur out their pendants in the waiting room that's why people think that group actually performed first.

the korean forums have been trying to unmosaic the cubes.
I went back to review the episode. At the beginning of the matchups, JYP says "Hajime no ni chīmu dozo", but backstage with Team Sunrise you can hear him say "tsugi no chīmu dozo". So yeah, it does look like they might have switched the order for broadcast. Hmmm, Miihi and Nina picked "A", so the logical thing to do would have been to start with them. Anyway, not going to try to guess what's under those mosaics though LOL.

S

Some

this ones going to be painful. how are they going to choose 13th rank if jyp ends up praising everyone after their performance?

its gonna for something so silly to us regular folks but so " important " for jy park or someone's gonna fuck next episode wow i actually belived that they wont be eliminated / ranked like what someone said here and instead giving some sort of disadvantage i wonder what will happen to the losing team he did say their fates will be differantes thise who win/lose i thought something will happen to those who lose guess not phew thank god

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

The 4 team ranking will be revealed!; Individual ranking revealed before anyone else in the world!; Which team impresses with teamwork?; Unexpected development!; Will last place Akari avoid elimination?

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
I went back to review the episode. At the beginning of the matchups, JYP says "Hajime no ni chīmu dozo", but backstage with Team Sunrise you can hear him say "tsugi no chīmu dozo". So yeah, it does look like they might have switched the order for broadcast. Hmmm, Miihi and Nina picked "A", so the logical thing to do would have been to start with them. Anyway, not going to try to guess what's under those mosaics though LOL.
There was also an interesting comment make by Riku right after Fairies performance that said "Up until now, I think they've done the best" in the english translations. This indicates that someone else was in front of them.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
The Sukkiri spotlight for the 21st and 22nd will cover team Mako and team Riku respectively.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Transcript of JYP's comments by ZaerApollo

2:04 JYP: You know, you guys are technically still in training--whose debut isn't even confirmed yet--and I totally forgot all that while watching you girls perform.
2:19 JYP: When the 3 of you were dancing--the angle of your arms, the speed of your movements, posture... everything... it's like the 3 of you were dancing as "One." (T/N: as in, the girls were completely in sync and seemed like one single unit or "person")
2:32 JYP: I felt, "Oh boy, this is gonna be good--they're gonna kick ass..."
2:37 JYP: ...right when y'all two--Maya and Rio--put on your jackets near the beginning of the performance, and you guys were doing it almost simultaneously!
2:46 JYP: Miss Rio--although all 3 of you did very well, the expressiveness of your voice stood out to me the most.
3:15 JYP: Even though you were performing such an exerting dance routine, you managed to continue breathing using your lower abdomen (T/N: breathing using your stomach, instead of your mouth/throat--this is how babies breathe and how we all first learn to breathe when born), and that helped your vocals remain vibrant and your pitch remain steady while singing.
3:34 JYP: Honestly speaking... what surprised me the most about this performance, to be honest... was how fast and energetic you were, Miss Maya!
3:45 Maya: I received power (T/N: as in, "energy" or "good vibes") from these two, and so my own power became brighter, and how my expression (T/N: her facial expressions, 'cause Maya kinda has that gloomy look/vibe, or to put it another way for English-speakers, RBF syndrome--no offense intended) became more and more cheerful is really thanks to these two.
3:57 JYP: Long story short--the only way a performance like this is possible is if the three of you get along well with each other, and practice hard together as one unit...
4:04 JYP: ...and for all that to happen smoothly, the Leader's got to do a really good job, and that makes me think that you--Mako--must have been an excellent Leader... good job.

Last edited:

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
I don't know about you guys, but all week I kept catching wind of a supposed spoiler that Heartshaker team beat Swing Baby team. I never saw anything concrete just a lot of comments floating around Twitter, Naver, Youtube, etc claiming it. All the hype the show had been building around Mako's team this round felt very intentional so I was thinking it might be true. But after watching the Swing Baby performance AND now knowing JYP's comments about them looking like "one," I feel like the rumor of an upset holds much less water. I won't get too detailed about my reaction now because I want to wait for the other team to compare them, but they showed a lot of technical finesse and avoided criticism even though JYP tends to nitpick jazzy songs like this. The improvement from Rio/Maya is visible too, I'm impressed. Heartshaker team may show significant improvement, but JYP seeems most interested in if/how the girls look like a cohesive group so we'll see! Everyone so far is getting only positive comments, love that for them
:wow:

is that really Riku?!
:wut:
I knew she'd look better without bangs. Riku is evolving and this isn't even her final form :fab:

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Weekly somewhat manipulated and flawed "Please date me as I love you" poll results for the 4th week of the Nizi show.
Note there was an error or omission on date 5/18 this week as there was no update to the poll and the date was frozen at 5/17 on the web page. So 5/18 is blank on purpose. Also as a note this is the first time for Ayaka to be in the top position (first time also for her to get any #1 position and she got 4) and Nina to get a single place below top 7 (she got an 11 on one day). And as always Momoka is continuing her 3rd week strait streak of getting almost all last places with her getting one second to last place. Poor girl can't catch a break.

NameAvg
5/15​
5/16​
5/17​
5/18​
5/19​
5/20​
5/21​
Ayaka
1.33​
1​
1​
2​
2​
1​
1​
Rima
2.67​
2​
4​
1​
1​
3​
5​
Miihi
3​
3​
3​
4​
4​
2​
2​
Mayuka
4.17​
4​
2​
3​
3​
5​
8​
Mako
5.5​
6​
7​
6​
7​
4​
3​
Nina
6.17​
5​
5​
5​
5​
11​
6​
Akari
8.5​
7​
6​
7​
6​
12​
13​
Maya
8.83​
11​
8​
11​
11​
8​
4​
Riku
9​
10​
11​
9​
8​
6​
10​
Yuna
9​
8​
10​
10​
10​
7​
9​
Riria
9.17​
9​
9​
8​
9​
9​
11​
Rio
10.8​
12​
12​
12​
12​
10​
7​
Momoka12.8
13​
13​
13​
13​
13​
12​

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

200522 Nizikake - Spoilers for Team Swing Baby vs Heartshaker + Individual Rankings for Mission 2

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Weekly somewhat manipulated and flawed "Please date me as I love you" poll results for the 4th week of the Nizi show.
Note there was an error or omission on date 5/18 this week as there was no update to the poll and the date was frozen at 5/17 on the web page. So 5/18 is blank on purpose. Also as a note this is the first time for Ayaka to be in the top position (first time also for her to get any #1 position and she got 4) and Nina to get a single place below top 7 (she got an 11 on one day). And as always Momoka is continuing her 3rd week strait streak of getting almost all last places with her getting one second to last place. Poor girl can't catch a break.

NameAvg
5/15​
5/16​
5/17​
5/18​
5/19​
5/20​
5/21​
Ayaka
1.33​
1​
1​
2​
2​
1​
1​
Rima
2.67​
2​
4​
1​
1​
3​
5​
Miihi
3​
3​
3​
4​
4​
2​
2​
Mayuka
4.17​
4​
2​
3​
3​
5​
8​
Mako
5.5​
6​
7​
6​
7​
4​
3​
Nina
6.17​
5​
5​
5​
5​
11​
6​
Akari
8.5​
7​
6​
7​
6​
12​
13​
Maya
8.83​
11​
8​
11​
11​
8​
4​
Riku
9​
10​
11​
9​
8​
6​
10​
Yuna
9​
8​
10​
10​
10​
7​
9​
Riria
9.17​
9​
9​
8​
9​
9​
11​
Rio
10.8​
12​
12​
12​
12​
10​
7​
Momoka12.8
13​
13​
13​
13​
13​
12​

The 5/18 data came out but it was late.

EYYMQD7X0AESi62

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
My thoughts on group performances and individual ranking

So Swing Baby was killed it as I thought. Maya and Rio's singing improved a lot to me. Their stability was even more impressive. I wasn't as impressed with Mako's singing this time around but she was stable and did well regardless. As for the heartshaker team I expected the results with how high the song's pitch is and the members involved.. Riku did well and is improving to be one of the best trainees on the show. Sadly, Yuna and Momoka fell behind. I enjoyed Yuna's singing but this song's pitch was too high so she was definitely shaky. Momoka did fine but nothing impressive and her stage prescence was not the best. The chemistry of the group was non-existent for me it felt forced tbh. This group pretty much was set up to do the worse even though I think Yuna and Momoka weren't bad and this was their best showing so far BUT it still wasn't enough to captivate JYP.

As for the individual ranking I don't agree with Ayaka being so high. I get it that JYP really likes her sees her as a star but Rio and Nina's performance was way more impressive than her. I love Ayaka and I know she's going to be in the group but I do feel like bias is coming in to play for her.
I'm happy to see Akari get a cube but this means she's competing with Mayuka for that 9th spot or unless this group is 10 members and they both make it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom