🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

On the 29th Sukkiri will air a special video of the 13 girls taking part in the show.

Last edited:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Brought the convo here since it's off-topic in jype trainees :)

Based on the Stray Kids live vilves and member hair colors, the trailer was filmed in early May. More specifically around May 11 or 12th when all the SKZ members changed their hair matching the trailer. Only Lee Know's hasn't changed yet. Either Lee Know dyed his hair after May 11/12, it was a temporary dye, or he changed his hair back. I personally think he dyed his hair after May 11/12, and filmed the trailer after so that would mean the trailer was filmed after May 11/12.

qHwmrv4.jpg

You're pretty much spot on. Someone got a snapshot of the vehicles at the racetrack 200513

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Putting it in a spoiler since it's pure speculation by me.
Nothing unusual about this. It is fairly common for JYP to use trainees about to debut in the MV of one of their artists. A bit surprised they get a lot more screen share than usual though. If memory serves me right, Sana is the only one that got more than a background character, and even though the girls might just have that one scene standing in the track, that is usually more spotlight than previous trainees got. Not a big deal though and personally I don't expect more than that either.

Now about the number of members in the trailer. I would agree that even the pit crew wearing orange jumpsuits are probably the girls. Mainly because one of them is very short, which makes me think it's Yuna. I don't think JYPE would just hire a shorter actress for that small a part when they can just hire anyone that has a similar height and it wouldn't throw the balance of the scene off. We can count 13 girls here, 7 in orange jumpsuits. Here we also see 7 girls, one runs out of the garage at the start. Here there are 12 girls that I can count 6 in orange jumpsuits.

I would not put much into this. A lot could have happened during the shoot for one girl to be missing and I doubt they would re-shoot just for that considering it's a Stray Kids MV not a Nizi one. I also very much doubt JYP would bother playing mind games by faking 13 members if one was eliminated. So maybe no one was, but again I wouldn't put much weight into any of this in any direction.

This makes me wonder though if this was part of a reward for rankings. It would be very fitting with an audition show, and harkens back to the major minor differences from Sixteen. I doubt it has anything to do with final members though. Might also be a reward for the sports festival we are gonna see. The girls don't match their teams, but if they do some kind of individual challenge maybe. A performance ranking is more likely but not certain either.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Putting it in a spoiler since it's pure speculation by me.
Nothing unusual about this. It is fairly common for JYP to use trainees about to debut in the MV of one of their artists. A bit surprised they get a lot more screen share than usual though. If memory serves me right, Sana is the only one that got more than a background character, and even though the girls might just have that one scene standing in the track, that is usually more spotlight than previous trainees got. Not a big deal though and personally I don't expect more than that either.

Now about the number of members in the trailer. I would agree that even the pit crew wearing orange jumpsuits are probably the girls. Mainly because one of them is very short, which makes me think it's Yuna. I don't think JYPE would just hire a shorter actress for that small a part when they can just hire anyone that has a similar height and it wouldn't throw the balance of the scene off. We can count 13 girls here, 7 in orange jumpsuits. Here we also see 7 girls, one runs out of the garage at the start. Here there are 12 girls that I can count 6 in orange jumpsuits.

I would not put much into this. A lot could have happened during the shoot for one girl to be missing and I doubt they would re-shoot just for that considering it's a Stray Kids MV not a Nizi one. I also very much doubt JYP would bother playing mind games by faking 13 members if one was eliminated. So maybe no one was, but again I wouldn't put much weight into any of this in any direction.

This makes me wonder though if this was part of a reward for rankings. It would be very fitting with an audition show, and harkens back to the major minor differences from Sixteen. I doubt it has anything to do with final members though. Might also be a reward for the sports festival we are gonna see. The girls don't match their teams, but if they do some kind of individual challenge maybe. A performance ranking is more likely but not certain either.

There's 7 jumpsuits even in the frontal shot. If you watch the zoom in, there is someone behind Ayaka (orange sleeve). She's just tall so she blocks out whoever is behind her.

Last edited:

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,221,175

If memory serves me right, Sana is the only one that got more than a background character, and even though the girls might just have that one scene standing in the track, that is usually more spotlight than previous trainees got.

We can count 13 girls here, 7 in orange jumpsuits. Here we also see 7 girls, one runs out of the garage at the start. Here there are 12 girls that I can count 6 in orange jumpsuits.

"Main Female Leads" in Got7's MV
  • Nayeon in "Girls Girls Girls" ((other trainees includes Jeongyeon & the planned gg at the time was noticeably in it too)
  • Sana in "A"
  • Dahyun in "Stop Stop It" (other trainees includes Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, April's Naeun, Somi)
Other JYP artist have had trainee TWICE members in it too, but they weren't the "main female lead"

when the trailer came out, I also thought there was 12 girls. i had to replay this scene for a few minutes until I figured it out. lol
PWV0Oxv.png

Blerina

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,630
Looks like a prize for the last team mission
Those six girls in school outfits won against the other two teams.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
They’re pretty confident about: Mako, Nina, Rima, Ayaka, Riku, Rio, Maya
Seem to think 2 tone hair is Mayuka

kNnqqOC.jpg

82QzyDZ.jpg

q1FRjfB.jpg
Miihi was with them as well. I saw someone on Twitter saying well there was 10 and could have been Akari /Yuna but looks like it’s been debunked because the 10th person was a manager. This lineup is what I expected though wasn’t certain if Mayuka would make it but I think she was a good choice because she fits the group much more than Akari. This definitely spoiled the lineup for some.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
As you can see here, in the bottom left, Momoka couldn't attend the JYP concert because she was sick.

Next mission to be a 3 team mission.

Teams and songs to be:

Twice - Feel Special
Miihi, Yuna, Akari and Maya.

itzy - ICY
Rima, Rio, Riria and Nina.

2PM - Heartbeat
Mako, Riku, Ayaka, Mayuka and Momoka.

Also JYP talks about a last chance here and the graphics addresses Yuna. I wonder if he means that because they need 4 cubes and the chances are running out, or if this is specific to the trainees he feels need to show more now or what.

"Main Female Leads" in Got7's MV
  • Nayeon in "Girls Girls Girls" ((other trainees includes Jeongyeon & the planned gg at the time was noticeably in it too)
  • Sana in "A"
  • Dahyun in "Stop Stop It" (other trainees includes Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, April's Naeun, Somi)
Other JYP artist have had trainee TWICE members in it too, but they weren't the "main female lead"

when the trailer came out, I also thought there was 12 girls. i had to replay this scene for a few minutes until I figured it out. lol
I see I missed a couple of girls with more prominent roles in MVs while trainees but still not super common.
Also that screen cap does seem to have 13 girls. good catch.
Looks like a prize for the last team mission
Those six girls in school outfits won against the other two teams.
The teams do line up. Could be it for sure.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400

Next mission to be a 3 team mission.

Teams and songs to be:

Twice - Feel Special
Miihi, Yuna, Akari and Maya.

itzy - ICY
Rima, Rio, Riria and Nina.

2PM - Heartbeat
Mako, Riku, Ayaka, Mayuka and Momoka.

This is quite a good team disposition. Each team has a main vocal and good distribution of dancers with high and low ranking members mixed in.

This should also challenge almost everybody as well with the song choices and peoples relative strengths and weaknesses.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

200529 Sukkiri!! - sports festival, theme song recording, jyp lecture, girls vote on who they think should debut if ot13 can't

Last edited:

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Week 5 of the official love pole results on the Nizi project main page.
Currently Ayaka is on fire with a nine day winning streak. It looks like the original effort of randomly boosting a single contestant has completely stopped. Originally in the first week she was 5th but rose dramatically after her performance doing heartshaker. Also rising high is Mayuka who starting week 1 at 10th place and is currently in 6h place. Nina however has dropped from 2nd place to 8th place with the biggest ranking change in either direction. Momoka unfortunately has the dubious position of ranking last in all 5 weeks.:cry:

5/225/235/245/255/265/275/28
Ayaka11111111
Miihi2.573232224
Rima32523333
Mako4.294444545
Mayuka5.437785452
Maya5.575357676
Rio6.716678767
Nina8.298866101010
Yuna8.8699109889
Riku9.431110910998
Akari10.910111111111111
Riria12.312131312121212
Momoka12.713121213131313

Last edited:
S

Some

As you can see here, in the bottom left, Momoka couldn't attend the JYP concert because she was sick.

guess that's why she was absent from some promos . Also looks like indeed todays episode is only about the girls having fun nothing mission related .

Top Bottom