Plus Coins
⨭44,827,413
kmXVPNN.png

ydKAp5q.png

TLnv3Bb.png

Blood Type: B
Debut Date: October 13, 2009
Occupation in Secret: Leader and vocal
History: Hyosung began her entertainment career in the year of 2005, when she was the finalist in television channel Mnet's "Battle Shinhwa" which led to her signing a recording contract with Good Ent. In 2007, she debuted in the group "Five Girls", together with G.NA, Wonder Girls' Yubin, After School's Uee and former T-ara member and current Spica member Yang Jiwon. However, the group disbanded before they were able to debut due to the company's financial problems. Hyosung as later discovered by TS Ent., through a show aired on SBS MTV, called "Diary of Five Girls", and spent two years with the company as trainee. In 2009 she debuted, with Song Jieun, Han Sun Hwa and Jung Hana as "Secret". After nine years with TS Hyosung has as of October 2018 signed a new contract with Tommy and Partners Entertainment.
♡ Hyosung's childhood nickname was Pikachu.
♡ She dislikes sashimi.
♡ She chooses BigBang's T.O.P as Best Looking Male Idol (only face) on Weekly Idol.
♡ Hyosung was a big fan of Shinhwa, even now after 10 years.
♡ She secretly wants to go to Banpo Bridge with someone special.
♡ She wants to try the "full curly spread hair" like Beyoncé.
♡ 4Minute members are close to Hyosung.
♡ Hyosung is good at money management.
♡ Hyosung won at Battle Shinhwa. She later became a trainee of Good Entertainment.
♡ In 2008, Hyosung broke up with her boyfriend a few days before Christmas.
♡ When Hyosung was asked what type of man she liked, she said she likes someone who is sharp and reliable.
♡ In "Oh! My school" B2ST member Gikwang changed his ideal type from Miss A's Min to Secret's Hyosung.
♡ Hyosung is known for her honey thighs.
♡ Hyosung's sleeping habit is throwing things from the top of the bunk bed.
♡ Hyosung's ideal man is someone who doesn't like girls, except her. Someone overprotective and obsessed by her. And someone who is responsible for his actions. "My ideal type of guy is the man who loves only me, looks like adult, has a tender heart, great personality, sense of responsibility, a big heart and can act politely +_+ Is it difficult...?"
♡ B.A.P's Himchan said Hyoseong is his ideal woman because she has "motherly qualities".
♡ Hyosung's most favorite hair color is purple and silver from Madonna.
♡ Hyosung's childhood dream was to be a ballerina.
♡ Hyosung loves babies.
♡ Hyosung is the messiest member.
♡ If Hyosung had the chance to exchantge lives for a day, she would choose Jieun because she wants small and pretty feet unlike herself who has big and flat feet.
♡ Hyosung doesn't think she is even close to being sexy but rather cheerful, full of energy and forthcoming.
♡ Hyosung once posted a picture of her and Himchan on me2day and wrote ''What do you think of my boyfriend?"
♡ Hyosung's favorite song from WELCOME TO SECRET TIME is 'Drive to You'.
♡ Hyosung's dream guy is Arashi's Matsumoto Jun.
♡ She's a Kang Dong Won fan.
♡ She's depressed when she can’t eat delicious food.
♡ Her older and younger sisters were both born at home, while she was the only one born at the hospital.
♡ Hyosung is a fan of Beyoncé and she wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake.
♡ Hyosung's father had been diagnosed with lung cancer, but had recovered after treatment. When he decided to go back to work to support his family, the cancer came back and took a toll on his body. He died of lung cancer in 2008.
♡ Hyosung's favorite songs from Secret are 'Calling U', 'Do Better!', 'Friends' and 'Only U'.
♡ Her favorite food is Korean food, specifically rice noodles.
♡ Hyosung is a Catholic.
♡ Her baptismal name is Isabella.
JutyPb2.png

Coming soon.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom