♡ Official LOONA Badge Voting Thread ♡ FINISHED! ♡

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,630,400
okay this is the proper collage lol (my braincells are completely fried)

bjBd352.png

@ScarletRose can you please edit your post and clarify which badge you were trying to vote for? sorry for the inconvenience :heartpar:
No problem, just did.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Username: jin
Keeper (yes or no): yes

Voting for (pick only 1):

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
Username: paradise.mp3
Keeper (yes or no): no

Voting for (pick only 1): 2

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,350
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Keeper (yes or no):
No
Voting for (pick only 1):

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
last day to vote for the alternative group badge!
you have until 11:59pm EST to vote if you haven't already done so​

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
alternative group badge final results
keepers received double votes - these votes are bolded and highlighted

FVGlgeL.png

alternative group badge winner

nsivQtQ.png

I've already gone ahead and submitted it in the approval thread, so we'll just need at least 3 users to quote my post and let the AT know that you are still interested in keeping or supporting the badge!

---

As for the members' individual badges, those will happen eventually, but I think that it's best to put this thread on hold for a while since the girls are preparing a comeback - we just don't know when exactly. So this thread will be on hold until October 1st, OR, until Blockberry Creative starts releasing proper image teasers for the comeback - whichever comes first. Hopefully we'll have some kind of information at that point, but if not, we'll probably just move on with the material we already have and we can always have wildcard rounds should new teasers/photoshoots that meet AT guidelines be released while we're working through the members.

If you'd like to be tagged once we start member suggestions, please let me know and I can add you to the list!

In the meanwhile, feel free to start looking through materials for the members and preparing some suggestions for them if you would like to!

Some things to keep in mind, however:
- suggestions are going to be limited to 3-4 mocks per member, per user (this is to prevent an insane amount of suggestions and to make voting easier on everyone, remember: quality >>>>>>> quantity)
- when we held the poll, the majority did not mind older material being included in the suggestions

933KeCd.png

(meaning EVERYTHING that meets the AT guidelines is completely fair game, even photos from 2016!)​

Sooperior Sooyoung

Leader of The Loona Revolution Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,425
alternative group badge final results
keepers received double votes - these votes are bolded and highlighted

FVGlgeL.png

alternative group badge winner

nsivQtQ.png

I've already gone ahead and submitted it in the approval thread, so we'll just need at least 3 users to quote my post and let the AT know that you are still interested in keeping or supporting the badge!

---

As for the members' individual badges, those will happen eventually, but I think that it's best to put this thread on hold for a while since the girls are preparing a comeback - we just don't know when exactly. So this thread will be on hold until October 1st, OR, until Blockberry Creative starts releasing proper image teasers for the comeback - whichever comes first. Hopefully we'll have some kind of information at that point, but if not, we'll probably just move on with the material we already have and we can always have wildcard rounds should new teasers/photoshoots that meet AT guidelines be released while we're working through the members.

If you'd like to be tagged once we start member suggestions, please let me know and I can add you to the list!

In the meanwhile, feel free to start looking through materials for the members and preparing some suggestions for them if you would like to!

Some things to keep in mind, however:
- suggestions are going to be limited to 3-4 mocks per member, per user (this is to prevent an insane amount of suggestions and to make voting easier on everyone, remember: quality >>>>>>> quantity)
- when we held the poll, the majority did not mind older material being included in the suggestions

933KeCd.png

(meaning EVERYTHING that meets the AT guidelines is completely fair game, even photos from 2016!)​
You did great, jin!
Yeah let's wait for the cb teasers. Hopefully we'll get it soon.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
The alternative group badge is now available to request!

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
I forgot to vote in the last round but the one i liked won :heartublob:
Now let's wait for their comeback, hopefully soon :wherearethelies:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,920
Reminder that we’re starting suggestions for Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul, and Yeojin on October 1st! :peepopbirthday:

If you want to be tagged when we reach a new suggestion/voting phase, just let me know~

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Reminder that we’re starting suggestions for Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul, and Yeojin on October 1st! :peepopbirthday:

If you want to be tagged when we reach a new suggestion/voting phase, just let me know~
tag me please! i'm not on as often so i wanna make sure i don't miss the suggestion phase :hehe:

Top Bottom