winners

C2JAxXR.png
6cffLsC.png

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
dayoung and yeonjung's badges have been submitted for approval - we'll just need 2 more users to go and quote my post to let the AT know that you are interested in supporting or keeping the badges~

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
after nearly 4 months, we're finally finished and the group badge + all of the members' badges are available for request!

4R64fdd.png

thank you to moondust for originally hosting this thread, and thanks to everyone who participated whether it was making mocks or just voting~​

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Not too happy with this last round, so here is some feedback:
Considering how long we've waited, I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated in these last two badges; more specifically the mocks to choose from and inconsistent quality. In particular, Dayoungs first mock and Yeonjungs second mock. Imo these have some obvious problems that made me question whether they were serious submissions and how they were passed by the awards team, while much less odd looking mocks have been unceremoniously discarded...

The lighting on Dayoungs first mock is... way off, I'm honestly not sure how its so far off considering mock 2 is from the same shoot...

Dayoungs winning badge while not having quite the same coloring/lighting issue(still not great) is a pretty odd expression, one that isn't exactly an ideal one for a badge.

I found Yeonjungs second mock to be borderline insulting tbh, that is not a good picture of her for a badge./ The Boogie Up Mock was there simply to have a Boogie Up option/ The first mock is a picture of Yeonjung, but I find the crop to be awkward and drawing attention to her forehead in an odd and distracting way/

Yeonjung and Dayoungs choices, considering the daily pictures I see, are woefully inadequate. Hopefully next year or whenever awards happen again (if ever) there will be more options.

As someone who stans these two I cant say I like these badges or the options we had and unfortunately, as a result; I will probably never display these two badges as they don't feel like the same quality in picture, expression or crop.

I think overall the badges are of good quality for the material being allowed to work with. Except for these last two I am pretty happy with the badges and some I really love, hopefully as time goes by we will have more material that fits the rules. You did a good job @jin :shablob: Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:
Top Bottom