♡ LOVELYZ (러블리즈) // Linus Official Thread ♡ #StayTogetherForever #ThankyouForTheMemories

Favorite Lovelyz title songs?

• Candy Jelly Love

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Hi

• Ah-Choo

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • For You

• WOW

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Now, We

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Twinkle

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • That Day

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Wag-Zak

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Lost N Found

• Beautiful Days

• Total voters

K4rll

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,650
are living alone: Jisoo, soul, Mijoo, (jiae and yein in the same building), Sujeong lives with his older sister and Myungeun with his family, Kei I'm not sure if he is living alone or with his family

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,871,925
I just saw Yein talking to her mom in Vlive. She can be only visiting but Chi Chi is there as well so I assume she is living with her parents

are living alone: Jisoo, soul, Mijoo, (jiae and yein in the same building), Sujeong lives with his older sister and Myungeun with his family, Kei I'm not sure if he is living alone or with his family
Kei already said she is living alone

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Same reaction, so Yein was added in the very last moment so she didn't even met her members before the recording 😮

it's so weird. it seems she met others before debut. the article only says he met baby soul during recording of the first song. (still super weird) However, she only trained for 4 months. so she was indeed not super comfortable with the other members as of yet.

and you wonder why some groups have issues between members XD just throwing in members willy nilly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom