blood type: O
Height:161 cm

Sns: Instagram,Twitter
Official website : https://www.ken-on.co.jp/yamaguchimaho/
Official fansite : https://fc.yamaguchimaho.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Edit : OP note : i was thinking how should i make this and if but i relized there is no need for thinking maho is reborn she slowly starting again and figuring out her new beginning shes not about that old stuff anymore so am i so no i wont make will techinacally beg someone lets be honest here lol . To make an op full of the past after a year or 2 when she starts being more active if im still here and still alive in this world ill request *cough* beg for an op the first post is called an op right ? I forgot lol XD anyhow i just wanted a space to fangirl it felt wrong fangirling in the 48g thread so i am here

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Just saw this on my instagram feed and I thought it was Nyan-chan at first.​

S

Some

New maho tweet : where do you think the photobook was shot ?

Edit :

[ the correct answer is here ]

S

Some

Mahohon will be appearing on tokyo fm radio on 8/27 to promote her photobook

S

Some

[ translation : the acrylic stand is done . It's my favorite photo . Reservation is from here ]

[ translation : i'm sorry the link is here ]

S

Some

Weirdly mahohon has many fans but most of them translate the big them things only a few of them translate some of her new tweets the rest is me searching for what each word means i'm done with news ones i'll try and see if there are any old ones who haven't been translated on twitter or here on 48G thread also her insta posts

S

Some

* old tweets *

[Translation : the official website and the official fanclub has started today . There is Fanclub limited goods,events,contents, so by all means ]

[Translation: the fanclub limited signed photobooks got an amount of orders more than i imagined, so the deadline has been extended!,because the sign is a new one i'm now practicing it ]

[ the special signed photobook is until today. The acrylic stand is favorite photo ]

S

Some

* old tweets * part 2

Forgot those two :

[ translation : it was decided that on my birthday 9/17 my 1st photobook will be released here's the photobook special site]

* note* : the rest are just links for other places fans can order from

[ translation: the title and the cover have been revealed the title is present . Because it will be released on my birthday . Hoping it will be a present for you all also it includes the meaning of wanting you to know the " current " me . The cover is ( revealing forehead).. new and embarssing .. i hope it reaches many people ]
* note * : it being the photobook

S

Some

[old instagram posts ]:

[ translation : the official site has started check here for future information ]

[ translation : The official fan club pre-registration has also started There is Fanclub limited goods,events,contents, so by all means . You can also check for future information here too . There are also fanclub special goods ☺️. I'm also very excited ]

[ translation : it has been decided that on my birthday 9/17 my 1st photobook will be released ! The best birthday present . I'll be happy if it was present to you guys too ☺️.]
* note* : this was written way before the title was announced lol maho XD.

[ translation : the title and cover have been revelead!. The title is present . Because it will be released on my birthday ^it includes my wish of it would be great if it felt like a present to you all also wanting you all to see the " current " me it became this title . The cover is something that never happened before " forehead reveal " . I grew my bangs before but i never lifted them up..new!, but embarssing it dosent feel like me!. Also acrylic stand,^^ pure photos ,and an event was announced for details go to to the photobook special site link in my profile . I'm very excited to be able to see the fans .
* note*: ^ it =meaning,^^pure photos= not sure.

S

Some

Hello all .
These days i'm not into as maho as much as i used to but still she love and respect her alot but i don't consider myself a fan anymore . So you won't be seeing me here anymore . If anyone wants to switch op please do . I did everything . I'll wait if no one answers i'll ask for this to be deleted because for now one is intrested in her as much as i used to

S

Some

For now @rosie has kindly agreed to hold on into this thread until some wants to op it they are just helping out so if you want to takeover message me not them

S

Some

forgot to say this if anyone wants to op this thread its available just ask mods in

Top Bottom