Hyelin

Jeonghwa
♥​

LeggoStar

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
Hey guys!! OH thread is pretty dead and I've been trying to post there to link leggos here but the site is so broken it won't even allow me to. Its a bit sad this move/new forum is happening when EXID group activities is on halt. But I appreciate you seunghee's eyebrows a fellow leggo making this thread before anyone else. :) Although this thread probs won't have much traffic it's nice for there to be a space for leggos even here lol.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,379,388

Hey guys!! OH thread is pretty dead and I've been trying to post there to link leggos here but the site is so broken it won't even allow me to. Its a bit sad this move/new forum is happening when EXID group activities is on halt. But I appreciate you seunghee's eyebrows a fellow leggo making this thread before anyone else. :) Although this thread probs won't have much traffic it's nice for there to be a space for leggos even here lol.
hey. my heart still belongs with OH but its so tragic cos all the pics and all that are still there waiting to be rescued. I had to make this thread. Once a LEGGO, always a LEGGO

Top Bottom