ACTOR ✦ Official Han Gichan Thread ✦

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Gichan will be one of the three male leads in the new mystery romance thriller web drama "FIND ME IF YOU CAN". It will be available every Tuesday and Saturday from November 9th on the YouTube channel ‘INSSA OPPA G’

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
I finally got to watch Where Your Eyes Linger and omg! I am so glad I watched it after it's completed because the wait would have killed me :sejeongcry:
the leads did so well with their eyes and acting:LovePar:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
I finally got to watch Where Your Eyes Linger and omg! I am so glad I watched it after it's completed because the wait would have killed me :sejeongcry:
the leads did so well with their eyes and acting:LovePar:
Oooh I'm happy to see that more people is getting interested in the drama! I'm glad you liked it! :wow:

I kinda did the same when it was released back then; since the episodes were too short I knew I would want to watch the most as soon as possible, so I just watched the first 4 episodes on one go and then I waited for the remaining 4 episodes to watch them all at once on another day (It still felt too short imo but welp lmao).

And yup their chemistry was off the charts and their acting was so genuine; I was very impressed with Gichan specially since that was his acting debut so I'm glad it turned out that well; Euisoo (the other lead) is also a really good actor and I hope one day they can work together again and we can see more of their chemistry.

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
Oooh I'm happy to see that more people is getting interested in the drama! I'm glad you liked it! :wow:

I kinda did the same when it was released back then; since the episodes were too short I knew I would want to watch the most as soon as possible, so I just watched the first 4 episodes on one go and then I waited for the remaining 4 episodes to watch them all at once on another day (It still felt too short imo but welp lmao).

And yup their chemistry was off the charts and their acting was so genuine; I was very impressed with Gichan specially since that was his acting debut so I'm glad it turned out that well; Euisoo (the other lead) is also a really good actor and I hope one day they can work together again and we can see more of their chemistry.
I know you told me their chemistry is amazing but still.. I went in without expecting anything because I thought my interest in BL has died long ago after not being able to get into two of the most famous chinese BL dramas. This drama does feel short but I also like that it doesn't drag.

Gichan and Euisoo did very well, I will definitely keep an eye out for their future dramas.

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Gichan will be one of the main leads in the upcoming BL web drama "Ocean Likes Me"; expected to air later this year

Top Bottom