Yuju's Weverse post translated by Gfsquad

Yuju's replies to Buddies' weverse post translated by Fany

Last edited:

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,985
I find it interesting they perform TFTMN over Sunrise. Lol that lift is overkill I guess. TFTMN really is legendary for Gfriend though.

Jibang

Sowon ♥️ Yerin ♥️ Eunha ♥️ Yuju ♥️ SinB ♥️ Umji ♥️ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,350
I find it interesting they perform TFTMN over Sunrise. Lol that lift is overkill I guess. TFTMN really is legendary for Gfriend though.
I was thinking they might decide songs purely on how Yuju's voice is that day, or how tired they may feel.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,707,728
I was thinking they might decide songs purely on how Yuju's voice is that day, or how tired they may feel.
Hmm I thought is because most of their events are closed to night so they always chose TFTMN to close the performance?

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,707,728
Lol this actually makes sense. I guess it’s more fitting than singing about a Sunrise at night.
Yup, they most likely will perform sunrise during yr end show I think:unsure: But I'm not sure how it works, since most of their title song are linked for a certain era. TFTMN-SS-Sunrise belong the moon-sun trilogy. Fever is different from moon-sun trilogy, so i believe is a new era. So I'm really curious how they going to put Sunrise & Fever together for year end show however it also mean is possible they will only focus on one either:
1) if they going to intro us the new era journey for the next comeback.,most likely is Fever. I not sure does Fever belong to seasonal song (i.e like how SS only suit right to perform during summer season, of course they can change it like how they did last year.)
2) They will just focus on sunrise for year end show like they did for TFTMN (with maybe slight intro of their future comeback of the new era)

Top Bottom