✦ "We Are Evergreen!" #WeWantSONAMOO ♠ SONAMOO (소나무) Official Thread

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
From discord
1. Members were paid as a team, but there was no appropriate evidence of how the payment was calculated, except for typed reciepts
2. Early this year, Sumin/Nahyun decided to be paid as individuals as it will provide clearer/detailed evidences
3. TS refused to give full detail, and the very partial reciepts they provided, again, had not enough evidences
4. They sent a legal documentation asking for the evidence, containing a statement that they will still be Sonamoo once everything is checked
5. TS ignored the statement, prevented other 5 to contact Sumin/Nahyun, and talked bad about them
6. They still waited, believing that TS will send the document needed. They decided to explain others when the conflict ends so that they can contact again
7. They wanted to participate the Makestar project for the long-waited fans, but was ignored
8. The TS statement telling they refused to communicate with the agency is a lie: they has been in contact with the managers and ceo untill the very before day of suing
9. The Sonamoo's situation is not far different from Sleepy's. The electricity/water was disconnected, and they were kicked out
10. Lastly, an apologize for fans
ughhh damn ts really is the absolute worst

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
From discord
1. Members were paid as a team, but there was no appropriate evidence of how the payment was calculated, except for typed reciepts
2. Early this year, Sumin/Nahyun decided to be paid as individuals as it will provide clearer/detailed evidences
3. TS refused to give full detail, and the very partial reciepts they provided, again, had not enough evidences
4. They sent a legal documentation asking for the evidence, containing a statement that they will still be Sonamoo once everything is checked
5. TS ignored the statement, prevented other 5 to contact Sumin/Nahyun, and talked bad about them
6. They still waited, believing that TS will send the document needed. They decided to explain others when the conflict ends so that they can contact again
7. They wanted to participate the Makestar project for the long-waited fans, but was ignored
8. The TS statement telling they refused to communicate with the agency is a lie: they has been in contact with the managers and ceo untill the very before day of suing
9. The Sonamoo's situation is not far different from Sleepy's. The electricity/water was disconnected, and they were kicked out
10. Lastly, an apologize for fans

Jfc TS needs audited. They would be so fucked

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
what is happening...

TenderNauticalCricket.gif

don't get me wrong i'm super happy for this. maknae rap and slay minjae is bae's voice. Euijin being euijin. and D.ana scene stealing....

but where is high.d? coincidence that it was released today?

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
what is happening...

TenderNauticalCricket.gif

don't get me wrong i'm super happy for this. maknae rap and slay minjae is bae's voice. Euijin being euijin. and D.ana scene stealing....

but where is high.d? coincidence that it was released today?
Presumably she was busy with V1. Euijin posted that outfit on ig before.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Presumably she was busy with V1. Euijin posted that outfit on ig before.
It's a great outfit <3

Still, they had to record the song on a separate day. And it's not like V1 was a long program. TS is poo

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
even if its just for an ost rn, seeing them with so little members is strange

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
can't stop listening to the song! i missed them so much! i hope they get a real comeback sometime soon...

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,858,425
Hi guys.
It's sad, but I'm happy the girls are leaving TS and I hope the other members to follow. Even if they never get paid, at least they get off that shitty company.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭160,450
In the Legendary MV I didn't noticed at first but Minjae looks like Everglow MIA 😮

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
back in the day when this was my sig :wow:
Sonamoo-Deja-Vu-Sig-Euijin-A.gif

Reactions: GVK
Top Bottom