Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,500
Pronouns
she/her
1nmixx1.png

Welcome to the H+ Nmixx badge thread where we will submit and vote for group and member badges for Nmixx!

Guidelines
No fantaken images
- To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.

Schedule
Feb 22 - Feb 28: Group badge suggestion
March 1 - March 5: Group badge voting

Useful Threads:
Award Guidelines & Approval | Ask the Awards Team | Request a Mock Badge

Keepers and supporters
The badges need five (5) supporters and two (2) keepers to be put in the system! A keeper is someone who requests the badge when it's uploaded to prevent the badge from being deleted during the purge, a supporter is someone who supports that the badge will be added into the system.
BadgeGroupHaewonLilySullyoonJinniBaeJiwooKyujin
KeepersMina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
kuromi
SupportersMina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce
Mina
hatfelt
kimsguardian
BianTwo
kuromi
WonderfulOnce

Last edited:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,500
Pronouns
she/her
I'll keep and support all bc someone has to :sejeongcry:

c50cd442add962aefacd31752068125acec32d8c.gif
dw i think more people are coming to keep the members soon :hehe: but i'll put you up as a keeper for all

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,500
Pronouns
she/her
Since we have enough keepers and supporters for all badges, I will open suggestions for group badge!
You have until Feb 28th to suggest.
Please use this form when suggesting:

Username:
Source:
Mock(s):

Tagging keepers and supporters (let me know if you don't wanna be tagged until voting)
@kuromi @hatfelt @kimsguardian @BianTwo

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,500
Pronouns
she/her

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
you can link here and i can do mocks for you :duckpar:

i will! the teasers were so good, i would love if they were just uniform amongst the members :catpopcorn: but the dazed shoots had soem good pics too.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
submitted a bunch of images to mock up. they don't have so much content, so i hope some will at least be useable :sejeongcry:

a bae badge is looking better and better:catpopcorn:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,500
Pronouns
she/her
submitted a bunch of images to mock up. they don't have so much content, so i hope some will at least be useable :sejeongcry:

a bae badge is looking better and better:catpopcorn:
i'll get to them soon if kuromi doesn't, not rly in a rush for member badges since we just opened group suggestions but your requests are not being ignored dw :TipPar:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i'll get to them soon if kuromi doesn't, not rly in a rush for member badges since we just opened group suggestions but your requests are not being ignored dw :TipPar:
That's fine! I just wanted to make sure they had some optioning bc they deserve it!

tumblr_mq07q8liCP1qci1aho1_400.gif

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
yay! I can't wait for their badges. I'll try to find some pics for mock badges. the suggestion for the group badge is really nice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom