Status
Not open for further replies.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
Jf8G8jd.png

Hello, and welcome to the official ITZY badge voting thread for Award Season 2020!

g1ehYe7.png

5gK03cM.png

M1ZfHzZ.png

• No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
  • Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.
  • No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.
  • Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
  • Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.
  • Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
  • Pre-Approval of badges. We ask that all OP’s submit their round 1 mocks to be pre-approved by an Awards member in the appropriate thread. This is to avoid badges that are not up to standards from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said, we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).
  • Final submission. The Awards team reserves the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.
OP rules:
  • All suggestions should be images that were released in September 2019 or later (this includes scans, etc) - this rule is because any older photos were likely already voted on in the previous badge thread. Please do not suggest images that were released prior to this date!
  • Badge holders who were keeping a badge prior to October 4th, 2020 will have their votes counted as double. All other votes will be counted as normal.
  • All current badges will be included as an option in the final voting rounds - this is in case there are any fans who aren't fond of any of our new suggestions and would like to vote to keep the badge as it is.

fTDV3AA.png

Timezone = EST, all rounds end at 11:59pm

October 4th - October 12th ‣ Suggestions for all badges
October 13th ‣ All badges sent for Pre-Approval

October 27th - October 31st ‣ Final Voting for all members

Deadline: November 18th

ztq6Zdx.png

Suggestion Form
Username:
Original photo:
Mock:

Imgur Folders:

GROUP

YEJILIARYUJINCHAERYEONGYUNA

dwCDXft.png

If you would like to be notified when a new round begins, please let me know and I can add you to the tag list!

Tag List:
@Mina @OutroTearTheFirst @AshithBangera @kimsguardian @Chiharu @with*one

0tQnUNX.png

Lu5XdvE.png

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
add me to the taglist juiceyo :heartublob:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,020
If we want to change the group badge and/or alt group badge, do you guys want to vote separately for the alt badge or just use whichever badge has the 2nd highest amount of votes? I'm fine with either!

I think it would be nice to change at least one of them since they're so similar but I don't have many ideas for them. TT

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
If we want to change the group badge and/or alt group badge, do you guys want to vote separately for the alt badge or just use whichever badge has the 2nd highest amount of votes? I'm fine with either!

I think it would be nice to change at least one of them since they're so similar but I don't have many ideas for them. TT
using the 2nd highest voted as the alt badge would be efficient​

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her

I think we should use the runner up

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think Chaer's gonna get anything better so let's just leave it folks :doge:

Username: Mina
Original photo: x
Mock:
xc9daCZ.png

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think Chaer's gonna get anything better so let's just leave it folks :doge:

Username: Mina
Original photo: x
Mock:
xc9daCZ.png

Actually, please delete this submission thank you
:BoredPar:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,450
Pronouns