✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
you're welcome :poggers:

ohhh! i watched the anime of akatsuki no yona, but it seems like they aren't continuing it? maybe it's because it updates slowly like you said :wherearethelies: never heard of kusuriya no hitorigoto, but looks neat! i'll have to check it out

and OMG i had actually started to read our precious conversations when it first came out but was having trouble keeping up with it. maybe it is time to come back to it

no, not yet! i was going to wait for a couple of more episodes to air before i sat down and watched :hehe: have you?

welcome to the anima academia! you're now on the op - thank you for joining!!

tenor.gif

i love naruto too :hehe: and itachi is a great character

hellooo!! it's good to see you, my fellow oikawa fangirl heh :poggers:

welcome to the anima academia! you're now on the op - thank you for joining!!

tenor.gif

b-but i'm vamp

tenor.gif

would you like to fill out the form and officially join the club? :poggers:

:TzuyuKek:

omg you just gave me a blast from the past - i've never actually watched elfen lied but i knew this song and would listen to it and vocaloid covers of it too ahahahsdjfhghghgh it is good!

lately, i've been jamming out to the jujutsu kaisen ed :partydogo:

Sjsjjjsbs. I was counting the orb salary just before this so I accidentally typed haru. Djdjdjdjdjsjsjsjsjs. Sorry vampi. As a penance I am going to call you koge for the entirety of today. :LovePar:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,733
you're welcome :poggers:

ohhh! i watched the anime of akatsuki no yona, but it seems like they aren't continuing it? maybe it's because it updates slowly like you said :wherearethelies: never heard of kusuriya no hitorigoto, but looks neat! i'll have to check it out

and OMG i had actually started to read our precious conversations when it first came out but was having trouble keeping up with it. maybe it is time to come back to it

no, not yet! i was going to wait for a couple of more episodes to air before i sat down and watched :hehe: have you?
i think the anime is for yona was just a promo for the manga (?) but hopefully they'll do another season cause the later chapters are really interesting

not yet - I'm going to wait until it finishes and then binge-watch everything in one sitting lol :fab:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
just sharing:

i recently caught up with part 2 of haikyuu's 4th season. or i was caught up, but now i need to watch the last episode of the season. anyway. let the record show that i L O V E the miya twins.

then the other night, my brother suggested rewatching chihayafuru. i was like "i'll feel like i'm dying on the inside, but sure" as a joke, but 2 episodes in and i was actually already tearing up at some shit. i guess i'm destined to respond more emotionally with each rewatch. idk. LOL

VywxQfV.gif

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
I'm trying to give Jujutsu Kaisen another chance bc I wasn't that impressed with ep. 1 the first time I watched it back when it first aired. Like the mc just busts through the 4th floor window and punches the monster? :squirtlechristmas: Like even as a track and field kid that's just too ridiculous.

*Alright, caught up to ep. 12. It's pretty enjoyable so far. I imagine Gojou is everyone's fav.

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I'm trying to give Jujutsu Kaisen another chance bc I wasn't that impressed with ep. 1 the first time I watched it back when it first aired. Like the mc just busts through the 4th floor window and punches the monster? :squirtlechristmas: Like even as a track and field kid that's just too ridiculous.

*Alright, caught up to ep. 12. It's pretty enjoyable so far. I imagine Gojou is everyone's fav.
oh, really? i guess i didn't think too much about that stunt - i feel like that sort of thing is pretty standard in shounen :TzuyuKek:

glad you decided to give it another chance, though! i've been watching it, too. there's aspects of it that remind me of noragami. :pandasantathink: haha gojou is good! i like most of the characters tbh, but i'm always a sucker for the villains like getou and mahito :catpopcorn:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,733
just sharing:

i recently caught up with part 2 of haikyuu's 4th season. or i was caught up, but now i need to watch the last episode of the season. anyway. let the record show that i L O V E the miya twins.

then the other night, my brother suggested rewatching chihayafuru. i was like "i'll feel like i'm dying on the inside, but sure" as a joke, but 2 episodes in and i was actually already tearing up at some shit. i guess i'm destined to respond more emotionally with each rewatch. idk. LOL

VywxQfV.gif
ooh i need to catch up to haikyuu too :sweat: how do you feel about the new art style?

LOL. I remembered you shared how much you loved chihayafuru, it's a good show!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
ooh i need to catch up to haikyuu too :sweat: how do you feel about the new art style?

LOL. I remembered you shared how much you loved chihayafuru, it's a good show!
sometimes i like it and then other times i get a little annoyed that they just didn't stick with one style consistently. i feel like the older style worked better when it came to the high drama/intensity type of episodes. what are your thoughts on it? :catpopcorn:

ooh, yes, i know i must have made quite a few posts about it at some point! i know i had a set for it on here, too. i'm happy to hear you think it is a good show! but i will apologize anyway for my emotional ramblings that are sure to present themselves later on in this thread :TzuyuKek:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,733
sometimes i like it and then other times i get a little annoyed that they just didn't stick with one style consistently. i feel like the older style worked better when it came to the high drama/intensity type of episodes. what are your thoughts on it? :catpopcorn:

ooh, yes, i know i must have made quite a few posts about it at some point! i know i had a set for it on here, too. i'm happy to hear you think it is a good show! but i will apologize anyway for my emotional ramblings that are sure to present themselves later on in this thread :TzuyuKek:
It looks good but I guess I prefer the old style more cause I'm so used to it and this new art makes them seem a little bit stiff(?) for me. :pandasantathink:

lmao no need to apologize :TzuyuKek: we will anticipate your ramblings

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,681
So Jujutsu Kaisen

is it worth watching? i think im gonna start with the anime :poggers:
but ive checked the manga i really like the art style
but i got bored easily with the shonen genre tbh lately.....is it bcs im getting old :somicry:

ALSO!
Im super excited for The Promised Neverland season 2!!
i miss my babies norman emma and ray :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

anyone watched Dorohedoro? i wonder if its worth watching

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
So Jujutsu Kaisen

is it worth watching? i think im gonna start with the anime :poggers:
but ive checked the manga i really like the art style
but i got bored easily with the shonen genre tbh lately.....is it bcs im getting old :somicry:

ALSO!
Im super excited for The Promised Neverland season 2!!
i miss my babies norman emma and ray :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

anyone watched Dorohedoro? i wonder if its worth watching
i don't think jujutsu kaisen is GREAT, but it was definitely better than i thought it was going to be and i've been enjoying it for the most part! realistically, it is probably better than most anime that started airing this past season, at least. :youdontsay:

unfortunately, i'm unfamiliar with the promised neverland so i can't share the excitement with you! :sejeongcry:

and i've never seen dorohedoro either, but i hear nothing but praise for it so :catpopcorn:

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
It's been too long since using idk how to name spoilersss... :sejeongcry: its intro...
Name: Egoista
Favorite Anime: Psycho Pass, Kill la Kill, Dororo
Favorite Manga: Tomie, Hellstar Remina
Favorite Characters: Ryuuko Matoi, Kagamine Rin, Meiko, Hyakkimaru, Tomie, Lelouch
Birthday: June 28

And I have question for fellow weebs, recently got lot of money throu Amazon (100 + 25 seperate) cards n visa for Christmas so I was planning on buying some figures, idk if I should buy one really expensive 100~99 dollar one or several (cheaper) ones
I'm leaning towards getting two or three with gift cards but I'm drawing a blank on what to get bc I dont wanna get just Vocaloid, like some animes too but can't really decide what characters

recommendations?

I currently have a Ryuuko, Lelouch, Emma, Norman, and Ray figures for reference (not including serveral loid figures) so repeats dont happen lol

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
It's been too long since using idk how to name spoilersss... :sejeongcry: its intro...
Name: Egoista
Favorite Anime: Psycho Pass, Kill la Kill, Dororo
Favorite Manga: Tomie, Hellstar Remina
Favorite Characters: Ryuuko Matoi, Kagamine Rin, Meiko, Hyakkimaru, Tomie, Lelouch
Birthday: June 28

And I have question for fellow weebs, recently got lot of money throu Amazon (100 + 25 seperate) cards n visa for Christmas so I was planning on buying some figures, idk if I should buy one really expensive 100~99 dollar one or several (cheaper) ones
I'm leaning towards getting two or three with gift cards but I'm drawing a blank on what to get bc I dont wanna get just Vocaloid, like some animes too but can't really decide what characters

recommendations?

I currently have a Ryuuko, Lelouch, Emma, Norman, and Ray figures for reference (not including serveral loid figures) so repeats dont happen lol
welcome to the anima academia! thank you for joining - you're now on the op!!

tenor.gif

i was going to suggest a psycho-pass or persona 5 figure but all of the ones i saw for both series were pretty expensive, especially psycho-pass

can you think of any other anime you like? :pandasantathink:

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
welcome to the anima academia! thank you for joining - you're now on the op!!

tenor.gif

i was going to suggest a psycho-pass or persona 5 figure but all of the ones i saw for both series were pretty expensive, especially psycho-pass

can you think of any other anime you like? :pandasantathink:
yaaay

lol yeah I checked psycho pass :sejeongcry: ig I like Soul Eater, Demon slayer and Tanya come to mind rn

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
yaaay

lol yeah I checked psycho pass :sejeongcry: ig I like Soul Eater, Demon slayer and Tanya come to mind rn
maybe go with demon slayer then? there's several affordable ones on amazon right now :pandasantathink: or you could try holding onto the money for now and see if there's a figure later on that you wanna get, like, that you have your heart 100% set on

Egoísta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
maybe go with demon slayer then? there's several affordable ones on amazon right now :pandasantathink: or you could try holding onto the money for now and see if there's a figure later on that you wanna get, like, that you have your heart 100% set on
I ended up getting Nezuko and Tanjiro + C.C. and Kagamine Rin Winter live :christmasblob:

wanted to get matching Miku n Len Winter live figures but no more moneyyy but I wanted the Demon Slayer n CC figures more so oh well next time :squirtlechristmas:

eggmcmuffin

crapple sauce
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭215,871
IM SO GLAD THERES A CLUB LIKE THIS FOOSMRRM (I’ve been trying to watch more anime and I have. I’m more into shounen and romance but it has to be dramatic or just really sad and funny)

Name: eggmcmuffin
Favorite Anime: At the moment it’s tsurune and fire force but my all time favorite is yuri on ice.
Favorite Manga: Kare Kano (best romance anime of all time and if your like love is war your gonna love this one)
Favorite Characters: Asaba
Birthday: February 24

Top Bottom