✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
If anyone here likes art & slice of life type of stories, I recommend a manga series called Blue Period!! :poggers:

It's still ongoing right now but it's really good. It's about a delinquent kid who found his passion for art and now he's on the path to learn more about the art world and discover his own identity. It's pretty realistic, and it also teaches a lot about fine art and oil painting too :wow:
This sounds like something that I'd enjoy; adding that to my to-read list!! Thank you for the recommendation :wow:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
guys recommend me some Anime

I hate slice of life.

Top faves are Haikyuu, AOT, Jujutsu Kaisen and Ace of Diamond.

I think I've seen all the big mainstream Action/Sport anime's but I'm open to other genres

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
If you like anime that is just fun&lighthearted that isnt plot heavy i recommend it. Bcs every eps just consist of like a few short skits where random shit happens.

Its a stress relieving anime
yeah, i like anime like that sometimes! noted! :poggers:

I hate slice of life.

I think I've seen all the big mainstream Action/Sport anime's but I'm open to other genres
Fate/Zero (Genre: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural)
PSYCHO-PASS (Genre: Action, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Thriller)
Durarara!! (Genre: Action, Mystery, Supernatural)
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy)

here's a few! i'll think of some more if you've already seen some of these or not though :wherearethelies:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,133

I hate slice of life.

ooo this is hard :jinjudge:

The Promised Neverland and Erased. Both are pretty interesting thriller/mystery

Maybe check out Vinland Saga too - I've never watched it but I heard it's a good action anime

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I am watching classroom of the elite atm and it's pretty wild. Reminds of the Hierarchy we're used to in real, but in a school setting.
Rich and poor divide etc etc.

I am open to watching both english dub and subbed for the most part too.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,694,031

I hate slice of life.

Great Pretender, The Promised Neverland and The Disastorous Life of Saiki K

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
Anyone here watch "Arte"?
I started watching a few ep basically an anime abt a girl during the Renaissance who wants to become an artist but bc its 16th century she struggles to do what her male peers do/get ahead (I've only seen a few ep, but the very first ep she struggles to find a Master who will teach her officially or even look at her art to consider her and in another ep the owner of a workshop refuses to let her take part in drawing of a model etc)

the anime is like rlly cute bc she always kinda finds a solution to the problem and the MC Arte is super cute too lol

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
I started watching a few ep basically an anime abt a girl during the Renaissance who wants to become an artist but bc its 16th century she struggles to do what her male peers do/get ahead (I've only seen a few ep, but the very first ep she struggles to find a Master who will teach her officially or even look at her art to consider her and in another ep the owner of a workshop refuses to let her take part in drawing of a model etc)

the anime is like rlly cute bc she always kinda finds a solution to the problem and the MC Arte is super cute too lol
i considered giving that anime a try, but never got around to it :catpopcorn: let me know your final thoughts on it when you finish! :poggers:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him

I've seen it on my streaming app a few times. It looks really interesting and I love the storyline.
Definitely an anime I will watch in time. Once I watch this one I am watching now.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,694,031
y friend told me that jjk isnt a seasonal anime like haikyuu/bnha for example, but instead it will air on a weekly basis like one piece

not sure how to explain this lol if thats true then im just gonna start watching

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
Zombie Land Saga is one I would mention as a watch too, if you like idol anime mixed with horror. :)
I was quite pleased with it overall.
Oh, this is on my plan-to-watch! Saw a clip of it involving Mamoru Miyano's character and some of the girls and thought it was just so funny skjdfgdh

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
I'm on episode 4 of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and I'm shocked by how cute the protagonist is! I don't mean just appearance-wise, either—I mean, even his mannerisms and such are cute. Normally for this setting and genre and all that, the lead male protagonist is kinda... well, just bland all around... but not Bell! Him and Hestia are so sweet and caring of one another, too! Wow...

tenor.gif

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm on episode 4 of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and I'm shocked by how cute the protagonist is! I don't mean just appearance-wise, either—I mean, even his mannerisms and such are cute. Normally for this setting and genre and all that, the lead male protagonist is kinda... well, just bland all around... but not Bell! Him and Hestia are so sweet and caring of one another, too! Wow...

tenor.gif
There was a video game released for that on switch. I haven't played it as yet though. :eek:
And I agree. A lot of rpg anime have bland male characters. You aren't wrong!

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
January 20 is Marina Inoue's birthday! Happy Birthday to Marina Inoue!

744a34a47ff3a4e4e5edf5a66eebe48171074359.jpg

Ms. Inoue has been active since 2004. Some of her notable work includes Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann, Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan, and Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia.​

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,454,800
Omg I do not know that there is this club! I do not mind donating PCs for this thread to be pinned.

Name: JaeheeJelly
Favorite Anime: One Piece
Favorite Manga: One Piece
Favorite Characters: Monkey D Luffy (My name start with D and the year I was born in is the monkey Year)
Birthday: Nov 24th

Current season anime I am reallg interested in:

2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu
Jujutsu Kaisen

Although I also try to watch most of the on-going too.

I don't really read mangas except for One Piece and Days. (Days which ended yesterday for manga)
I still need to read finish Demon Slayers Manga.

Also hoping that we will get to know when the new season of Bleach will be airing this year since it is stated to be in 2021. Need the final arc so badly!

Top Bottom