✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
I haven't watched much, not counting Pokémon/Digimon/etc that I watched as a kid I've only seen FMA:B, Eva, 7 Deadly Sins, some OPM and a bit of Devilman Crybaby (didn't like it). So far I liked FMA:B and Eva the most, but 7DS was also good. I'm mostly looking for shorter, condenced series where they don't drag out the plot too much. And probably shonen/seinen?

I'll make sure to check out HxH as I like the manga! And I'll have a look at Violet Evergarden, I was a bit unsure about it due to the art style but I should give it a chance.
I'm not sure what country you live in, so what you have on your Netflix might be different from mine, but I would recommend Death Note, for sure: it's a classic, it's completed, it's shounen, and only about 30-something episodes long. The first and only season (for now...) of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is also on Netflix: shounen and 20-something episodes. As @/zoo said, Violet Evergarden is something like 12 episodes long? It's not shounen or seinen, but it's good for some emotional storytelling and I would recommend it, too.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
I'm now on season 3 of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and it was just announced today that a season 4 would begin airing next year! What great timing!

tenor.gif

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
Is it any good?
I heard about it and I like the rpg kind of anime genre.
I think it's good! Of course, it has its flaws, but I found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would, as I said before. If you like fantasy-adventures with magic and monsters and more in-between, then you will probably like it as well!

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's good! Of course, it has its flaws, but I found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would, as I said before. If you like fantasy-adventures with magic and monsters and more in-between, then you will probably like it as well!
Is there 'nakedness?' or is it not that kind of anime fantasy adventure. Not that I mind if it doesn't have nudity lol

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
Is there 'nakedness?' or is it not that kind of anime fantasy adventure. Not that I mind if it doesn't have nudity lol
There is—but it's not, like, an every episode occurrence sort of thing? It's rated PG-13, too, so. :sip:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
What is that here? M or mature probably. You give r rating to movies or series we would see as MA :eek:
Uh... M/Mature would be too much, I think. It is suitable for a teenage audience, like 15-16 and onward, in my opinion.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
Ah. I see. That's fair. Did you play the game of that anime? Or no?
I just started playing the mobile phone game for it (MEMORIA FREESE), but I've never played the other one (Infinite Combate).

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,117
I've finished watching what I can of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and now I've started watching ZOMBIE LAND SAGA. I'm really enjoying it! :poggers:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,900
Happy belated birthday @Vampire ! :heartpar:

----

I love the latest animated episode of One Piece. As a manga reader too, I will that they adapted the episode pretty well!

Top Bottom