✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
The Oshi no Ko anime adaptions is perfect! Episode 1 was so good :wow:100% recommend you guys watch it! Just avoid looking up stuff about it tho
So, is anyone going to be watching any of the new stuff that just started airing for the Spring season? I will most certainly be keeping up with Demon Slayer, and eventually, I'll watch the KonoSuba spin-off about Megumin...

Aside from those, I'm considering trying out Jigokuraku (Hell’s Paradise) and Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lv999).
Mostly just demon slayer, konosuba spinoff, and oshi no ko. Might also check out hell's paradise.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,233
back to watching demon slayer :poggers: ufotable really love to go all the way with the animation lol, the whole 3d spinning transition in ep 1 got me dizzy

I might watch oshi no ko but I'll wait for the eps to build up a bit. i enjoy the manga so hopefully this will be as good :sanapray:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767

lol I love anime characters on magazine covers, anticipating the next season! :catpopcorn:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
@soozie

I don't know if you know already, but The Apothecary Diaries is getting an anime!​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,233
@soozie

I don't know if you know already, but The Apothecary Diaries is getting an anime!​

oh my god yesssssssss :partydogo:
thanks for letting me know!! i heard rumors about it getting an anime but i didn’t know it’s confirmed already, this is great :poggers:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
oh my god yesssssssss :partydogo:
thanks for letting me know!! i heard rumors about it getting an anime but i didn’t know it’s confirmed already, this is great :poggers:
No problem! I'm happy for you, and I hope that it is adapted well. :poggers: I never did get around to reading the manga, but maybe I will give the anime a try! :shablob:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I had an idea of what My Happy Marriage would be like going in, but it's wildly drier than I anticipated. :dami: I just feel like anime as a whole has been disappointing me lately. Well, there is still the new season of Jujutsu Kaisen I need to start, and I suppose I will try a couple of other things...

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,584,299
After 30 years I'm back to watching ghibli movies :marge:
I went with Howl's Moving Castle as the next one and I liked it a lot :poggers: The characters were fun and the animation for the castle was great; I didn't even notice 2h pass by while I was watching it. I think Calcifer might be my favourite character.
Tho, a few times you could definitely tell they skipped over some events, so I'm thinking of reading the book it's based on :TipPar:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
After 30 years I'm back to watching ghibli movies :marge:
I went with Howl's Moving Castle as the next one and I liked it a lot :poggers: The characters were fun and the animation for the castle was great; I didn't even notice 2h pass by while I was watching it. I think Calcifer might be my favourite character.
Tho, a few times you could definitely tell they skipped over some events, so I'm thinking of reading the book it's based on :TipPar:
Ayyy, Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite right after Kiki's Delivery Service! :poggers: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would also like to read the book—I have heard nothing but wonderful things about it! Apparently, Howl and Sophie's dynamic is quite different, though.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,584,299
Ayyy, Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite right after Kiki's Delivery Service! :poggers: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would also like to read the book—I have heard nothing but wonderful things about it! Apparently, Howl and Sophie's dynamic is quite different, though.
I actually already started reading it and their dynamic is one of the least shocking differances lol :RunPar:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
Man, JUJUTSU KAISEN Season 2 has been great! It even made me go back and start rewatching the first season; I feel like I'm just appreciating it more as a whole now. :shablob:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
i am watching shangri-la frontier and i am enjoying it! i like that they focus on game mechanics

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
My watch of JUJUTSU KAISEN Season 2 came to a screeching halt late last year. Need to find the right moment to start that up again. I should really just finish Attack on Titan as well, but I guess that's what happens when you watch something with someone else... The momentum can be easily killed. :dami:

On another note, I'll be seeing Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - To the Hashira Training in theaters in just a couple of weeks! :shablob:

• Popcorn
Reactions: boo

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,781
has it been mentioned somewhere how many episodes the hashira training arc gonna be since its the shortest arc in the manga? maybe they can stretch it to 12 or something

currently watching dungeon meshi i wonder if they gonna cover the entire manga since its already completed and it will have 24eps

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
has it been mentioned somewhere how many episodes the hashira training arc gonna be since its the shortest arc in the manga? maybe they can stretch it to 12 or something
nope, hasn't been mentioned yet

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
Started watching Tokyo Revengers. Takemichi is highkey annoying, hjugtfds. The fact that he's mentally 26 but is always crying and seems more emotionally immature than a lot of the actual children....like, STAND UP :JudgyDubu:

But Mikey is such a cutie patootie, I love my sociopathic son :heartublob:

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,259
I'm out of shows to watch, anything decent coming out soon. All I'm watching atm is Apothecary Diaries
Still catching up on Chainsaw Man & SPYxFAMILY though ~
I've been watching a lot of anime original movies lately. Of the ones I've seen recently, Belle & Suzume are my favourites. Suzume's main OST is sooo haunting

vampy, add me! :poggers:

Name: Polaris_Tae
Favorite Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen, Inuyasha, Apothecary Diaries, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Favorite Manga: I don't really go out of my way to read too much of the manga from animes that I'm watching soooo: Takarai Rihito's Seven Days, Tokyo Ghoul & Oshi no Ko. :duckpar:
Favorite Characters: Geto Suguru, Kureno Sohma, Sesshoumaru, Aquamarine Hoshino, Hide Nagachika

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
I'm out of shows to watch, anything decent coming out soon. All I'm watching atm is Apothecary Diaries
Still catching up on Chainsaw Man & SPYxFAMILY though ~
I've been watching a lot of anime original movies lately. Of the ones I've seen recently, Belle & Suzume are my favourites. Suzume's main OST is sooo haunting
i think most of the upcoming spring anime that most people are looking forward to are all just continuations
frieren: beyond journey's end started late last year and is still airing, it's doing VERY well... can't comment on it myself though as i've only seen 1 episode so far

vampy, add me! :poggers:

Name: Polaris_Tae
Favorite Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen, Inuyasha, Apothecary Diaries, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Favorite Manga: I don't really go out of my way to read too much of the manga from animes that I'm watching soooo: Takarai Rihito's Seven Days, Tokyo Ghoul & Oshi no Ko. :duckpar:
Favorite Characters: Geto Suguru, Kureno Sohma, Sesshoumaru, Aquamarine Hoshino, Hide Nagachika
added! :poggers:

Top Bottom