✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
tumblr_ozwcxdvK3I1snbyiqo1_540.gif

✽ WELCOME TO THE ANIME & MANGA CLUB ✽
The Anime & Manga Club is a club on H+ for—you guessed it—anime and manga fans! Whether your level of involvement is casual or obsessed or somewhere in-between, here you are free to discuss, play games, and participate in a variety of other activities relating to anime and manga. (You can go off-topic, but please try to keep it in moderation!)

✽ HOW TO JOIN ✽
Simply fill out the form below and you're set!

Name:
Favorite Anime:
Favorite Manga:
Favorite Characters:

✽ MEMBERS ✽
@Vampire
Favorite Anime: Death Note, Attack on Titan, HAIKYU!!, Naruto: Shippuden, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba... and many more!
Favorite Manga: orange, How to Survive as a Maid in a Horror Game, Rosen Blood
Favorite Characters: Light Yagami, Eren Yeager, Tooru Oikawa, Orochimaru, Inosuke Hashibira... and many more!

@Baymax
Favorite Anime/Manga (series; grouping them together since most manga I've read, I've also watched the anime):
D.Gray-man, Pandora Hearts, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Bungou Stray Dogs, Chihayafuru... and more...
Favorite Characters:
AniMa:
Lavi, Allen Walker, Elliot Nightray, Shin-ah, Zeno, Jae-ha, Ki-ja, Xerxes Break, Grell Sutcliffe... and more...
Games: Leo Tsukinaga, Adonis Otogari, Kanata Shinkai, Venti, Zhongli, Childe, Xingqiu, Qiqi, Klee, Scaramouche... and more (from the same games)...

@zoo
Favorite Anime: Bungou Stray Dogs, Fruits Basket (new ver), Haikyu!!, AOT, Violet Evergarden and more
Favorite Manga: Akatsuki no Yona, Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, Spy x Family, Blue Period and a lot lot more (i read more than i watch)
Favorite Characters: Osamu Dazai, Kyo Soma, Zeno, Tohru Honda, Maomao and moreee...

@unicorn
Favorite Anime: saiki k, fma:b, hunter x hunter, haikyuu
Favorite Manga: 20th century boys, gokushufodo the way of househusband, spy x family
Favorite Characters: saiki, alphonse, leorio, bokuto

@Beefy
Favorite Anime: Soul Eater and Ouran High School Host Club
Favorite Manga: Monster, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Gakuen Alice
Favorite Characters: Giyu, Gojo, Oikawa, Dia Kurosawa, and Maka Albarn

@AussieAsian345
Favorite Anime: Seto no Hanayome, Azumanga Daioh, Ninja Scroll, Basilisk, FLCL.
Favorite Manga: Rosario to Vampire, Chrno Crusade, La' Corda d' Oro, Karin, Kamisama Kiss
Favorite Characters: Rosette Christopher, Azmaria Hendric, Ayumu Kasuga "Osaka", Nanami Momozono, Karin Maaka, Sun Seto.

@JaeheeJelly
Favorite Anime: One Piece
Favorite Manga: One Piece
Favorite Characters: Monkey D Luffy (My name start with D and the year I was born in is the monkey Year)

@Dragon of the West
Favorite Anime: Steins; Gate, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, Code Geass, AoT, Fate UBW, FMAB, Fairy Tail (controversial opinion but I quite like the show even though there are a lot of flaws)
Favorite Manga: Death Note, Berserk, The Promised Neverland, Dragon Ball, AoT, Tokyo Ghoul
Favorite Characters: L, Mugen, Laxus, Guts, Ryuk, Okabe, Mayuri, a bunch of Genshin Impact characters (Zhongli, Venti, Yoimiya, Ningguang, Beidou, Kazuha, Klee)

@Chiharu
Favorite Anime: Way too hard to choose...but an underrated fav of mine that I feel like no one else knows exists is Princess Tutu
Favorite Manga: hmmm, Spy x Family with Hanako-kun as a close second (with special mentions for pandora hearts, shaman king, and soul eater).
Favorite Characters: To name a few, Giyuu, Dazai, Senjougahara, Emilia, Yurio, Rin, Haruhi Suzumiya, Chitanda, Chiaki, Kyoko, Nagito (bc danagnronpa is def an anime), Lelouch, Kurisu, and many more.

@boo
Favorite Anime: Hunter x Hunter, Death Note, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Detective School Q
(other people might not consider A:TLA as anime but I considered it as one because it has Asian influence for both the plot and character design)
Favorite Manga: Skip Beat!, Detective Conan, Akatsuki no Yona, Beauty Pop
(I usually watched anime first before continuing to manga)
Favorite Characters: Heiji Hattori, Kyoko Mogami, L, Gon, Toph, Iroh, Hak, Shin-Ah, Al (Fma:B)

@Chomiczewska
Favorite Anime: Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood, Death Parade
Favorite Manga: FMA*/**
Favorite Characters: Mello, Ryuk, Greed, Olivier, Decim, Chiyuki, Ed from Cowboy Bebop
* To protect Chomi's image she can not disclose the romance manga she has read :TipPar:
** The reason she read the manga last year is because somehow reading 108 chapters was more manageable for her than re-watching 64 episodes :squirtlechristmas:

@Winter Air
Favorite Anime: Naruto, Demon Slayer, Madoka Magica, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Konosuba
Favorite Manga: Madoka Magica
Favorite Characters: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Tanjiro Kamado, Inosuke Hashibira and Aqua.

@choively
Favorite Anime: One Piece and Seven Deadly Sins
Favorite Manga: Fluttering Feelings, Citrus, She is Still Cute Today
Favorite Characters: Monkey. D Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Ban, Cang Shu, Mei Aihara

@Polaris_Tae
Favorite Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen, Inuyasha, Apothecary Diaries, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Favorite Manga: I don't really go out of my way to read too much of the manga from animes that I'm watching soooo: Takarai Rihito's Seven Days, Tokyo Ghoul & Oshi no Ko. :duckpar:
Favorite Characters: Geto Suguru, Kureno Sohma, Sesshoumaru, Aquamarine Hoshino, Hide Nagachika

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
My inner weeb has been dormant for too long... it's time to unleash it!!!!

Name: Baymax

Favorite Anime/Manga (series; grouping them together since most manga I've read, I've also watched the anime):
D.Gray-man, Pandora Hearts, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Bungou Stray Dogs, Chihayafuru... and more...

Favorite Characters:
  • AniMa: Lavi, Allen Walker, Elliot Nightray, Shin-ah, Zeno, Jae-ha, Ki-ja, Xerxes Break, Grell Sutcliffe... and more...
  • Games: Leo Tsukinaga, Adonis Otogari, Kanata Shinkai, Venti, Zhongli, Childe, Xingqiu, Qiqi, Klee, Scaramouche... and more (from the same games)...

Birthday: 16/12

I haven't particularly watched any of the recent series that are out except for Demon Slayer but these days I've been getting back into it again, and I'm slowly making my way through all the chapters I have to catch up on...

and I'll just drop this here since this thread prompted me to go down memory lane and I got so excited when I discovered Ensemble Stars make MVs for their songs now jakhsdf

:partydogo:

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409

Favorite Characters:
  • AniMa: Lavi, Allen Walker, Elliot Nightray, Shin-ah, Zeno, Jae-ha, Ki-ja, Xerxes Break, Grell Sutcliffe... and more...
  • Games: Leo Tsukinaga, Adonis Otogari, Kanata Shinkai, Venti, Zhongli, Childe, Xingqiu, Qiqi, Klee, Scaramouche... and more (from the same games)...

I haven't particularly watched any of the recent series that are out except for Demon Slayer but these days I've been getting back into it again, and I'm slowly making my way through all the chapters I have to catch up on...

and I'll just drop this here since this thread prompted me to go down memory lane and I got so excited when I discovered Ensemble Stars make MVs for their songs now jakhsdf

omg yay!!! ms. baymax... please unleash your inner weeb BEAST hehehehe

tenor.gif

welcome to the anima academia! you're now on the op - thank you for joining!!

i remember us talking about chihayafuru before :hehe: unfortunately, i don't read the demon slayer manga, but i'm very looking forward to watching the movie when it comes around our way! i hope you're enjoying catching up :poggers:

and AHHHHHH i feel like such a fool! i've tried looking at ensemble stars on spotify and didn't get anything so i resorted to some sporadic uploads on tumblr because i just assumed they wouldn't be on youtube since normally japan is kinda iffy about youtube uploads. i'm so hyped, i can't wait to go watch some of them! they actually did the cgi approach quite nicely :poggers:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Home for the weebs! Sign me up!

tenor.gif

Name: zoo / sooz

Favorite Anime: Bungou Stray Dogs, Fruits Basket (new ver), Haikyu!!, AOT, Violet Evergarden and more

Favorite Manga: Akatsuki no Yona, Kusuriya no Hitorigoto, Spy x Family, Blue Period and a lot lot more (i read more than i watch)

Favorite Characters: Osamu Dazai, Kyo Soma, Zeno, Tohru Honda, Maomao and moreee...

Birthday: Feb. 17

I haven't watched any anime in a while now, still have a bunch of shows on my watch list to catch up on. :peepoblanket: I think the last anime I watched was Bunny Drop, which was super cute

As for manga, I've been reading a tons of otome, isekai, villainess stories lately lol, so if anyone's interested in that, hmu!!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
omg yay!!! ms. baymax... please unleash your inner weeb BEAST hehehehe

tenor.gif

i remember us talking about chihayafuru before :hehe: unfortunately, i don't read the demon slayer manga, but i'm very looking forward to watching the movie when it comes around our way! i hope you're enjoying catching up :poggers:

and AHHHHHH i feel like such a fool! i've tried looking at ensemble stars on spotify and didn't get anything so i resorted to some sporadic uploads on tumblr because i just assumed they wouldn't be on youtube since normally japan is kinda iffy about youtube uploads. i'm so hyped, i can't wait to go watch some of them! they actually did the cgi approach quite nicely :poggers:

Thank you for making this club!!! :poggers:
Yesss! I think I dropped a spoiler by accident before the episode/scene was shown. :hehe: I'm so excited for the movie too but at the same time, I'm going to be devastated. :tears:

My memory sucks so I'm having to re-read some chapters bc it's literally been like a year or some years since I last read some of them...

Yeah, it's hard to find the songs in general and when you do, it's always like half of the song or something but omg, I just remembered I briefly played B-Project when I was into rhythm games and re-discovered this absolute bop (also had no idea that they would upload it on Spotify until you mentioned it, and was surprised to see it on it jkahdsfa)

and yup, I may drop a lot of songs since I just love the music

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,683,531
im not very good at watching anime reading manga bcs my attention span is short lol i can if i try really hard for it<3
i usually watch with friends, but our timezone diff makes it hard lol

recently started talentless nana bcs its like among us + bnha

Name: unicorn
Favorite Manga: 20th century boys, gokushufodo the way of househusband, spy x family
Birthday: august 14

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
Home for the weebs! Sign me up!

tenor.gif

Name: zoo / sooz

Birthday: Feb. 17

I haven't watched any anime in a while now, still have a bunch of shows on my watch list to catch up on. :peepoblanket: I think the last anime I watched was Bunny Drop, which was super cute

As for manga, I've been reading a tons of otome, isekai, villainess stories lately lol, so if anyone's interested in that, hmu!!
i'm so happy to see you!!!

tenor.gif

i didn't realize you were more of a reader, or maybe i did and just forgot lol :ughh: i'm currently rereading an old shoujo i used to like but i haven't read a chapter in awhile - i have a few more with my eye on them but i haven't committed yet! give me some of your recommendations :poggers:

Thank you for making this club!!! :poggers:
Yesss! I think I dropped a spoiler by accident before the episode/scene was shown. :hehe: I'm so excited for the movie too but at the same time, I'm going to be devastated. :tears:

My memory sucks so I'm having to re-read some chapters bc it's literally been like a year or some years since I last read some of them...

Yeah, it's hard to find the songs in general and when you do, it's always like half of the song or something but omg, I just remembered I briefly played B-Project when I was into rhythm games and re-discovered this absolute bop (also had no idea that they would upload it on Spotify until you mentioned it, and was surprised to see it on it jkahdsfa)

and yup, I may drop a lot of songs since I just love the music

you're welcome :poggers:

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, THAT IS MY FAVORITE B-PROJECT SONG!!! that and needle no.6

wish they would put utapri on spotify too. well, they do, but it's region blocked or something

AND FEEL FREE TO DROP MUSIC, YES! i will sometime as well :hehe:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533

Favorite Characters:

oooh which arc are you on for Demon Slayer? I finished the manga a while ago, but I think there are some new spinoffs and bonus chapter so I'll prob check those out :poggers:

i'm so happy to see you!!!

tenor.gif

i didn't realize you were more of a reader, or maybe i did and just forgot lol :ughh: i'm currently rereading an old shoujo i used to like but i haven't read a chapter in awhile - i have a few more with my eye on them but i haven't committed yet! give me some of your recommendations :poggers:

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, THAT IS MY FAVORITE B-PROJECT SONG!!! that and needle no.6

wish they would put utapri on spotify too. well, they do, but it's region blocked or something

Thank you for creating the club!! :RunPar:Oooh shoujo recs, lemme see:

I definitely recommend my 2 favorite mangas: Akatsuki no Yona and Kusuriya no Hitorigoto. Both have very strong, smart, and badass female leads. The updates are slow though, so it's gonna take a while for them to finish:sweat:

I've also been reading this shoujo romance called Our Precious Conversations and it's pretty weird lol, but it's also really fun and entertaining to read through.

Also, have you started watching Attack on Titans 4 yet? :poggers:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
im not very good at watching anime reading manga bcs my attention span is short lol i can if i try really hard for it<3
i usually watch with friends, but our timezone diff makes it hard lol

recently started talentless nana bcs its like among us + bnha

Name: unicorn
Birthday: august 14
that's okay! you're still a fan

tenor.gif

well that's an interesting combination, i will have to look into this talentless nana :wherearethelies:

D

Drew

I want to join. Anime and manga is everything.

Name: Drew
Favorite Anime: Gintama
Favorite Manga: Naruto
Favorite Characters: Gintoki Sakata, Roronoa Zoro, Itachi Uchiha
Birthday: February 10

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
omg yayyyy, hello everyone!
I'm more of a manga reader and am currently reading Mao (from the creator of Inuyasha), Heroine Shikakku (for the millionth time), and Paperakyu.
When it comes to manga I'm obsessed with anything horror-related so if anyone has any recommendations pls drop them. I'm in a bit of a drought rn :sejeongcry:

Name: Beefy
Birthday: October 31

and Happy Birthday @Baymax, hope you have a great day :heartublob:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Hey everyone! It is awesome to see that vampi made this club! I am more of a manga person than anime. I did watch a lot of anime 10 years ago. Bshssjjds. But I am a quick reader and enjoy saving my data so I read manga more than anime. I did recently watch Furuba (and I absolutely loved it). For manga I mostly read shounen ai... yes you can judge me. :pepesanta:
But I do follow other mangakas I like. Clamp when they are not busy trying to eat my brain cells. DhdjdjdjdjdjdI want to start reading Gintama and Ojisama to Neko.

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400

I swear, this song is going to end up being in my Spotify wrapped for next year, I can't stop listening to it jahsdfa

Yes!! Drop all the music, even OSTs, OP/EDs!!
Lilium from Elfen Lied is one of my all-time favourites

Now that I think about it... I actually can't believe this was one of the first animes I watched. That and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni :jinjudge:

oooh which arc are you on for Demon Slayer? I finished the manga a while ago, but I think there are some new spinoffs and bonus chapter so I'll prob check those out :poggers:
I finished the manga too! I haven't read the bonus chapter yet so I'm probably going to read that soon. :poggers:

Thank you, Beefy! I hope your day has been great too!:palove:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409

Thank you for creating the club!! :RunPar:Oooh shoujo recs, lemme see:

I definitely recommend my 2 favorite mangas: Akatsuki no Yona and Kusuriya no Hitorigoto. Both have very strong, smart, and badass female leads. The updates are slow though, so it's gonna take a while for them to finish:sweat:

I've also been reading this shoujo romance called Our Precious Conversations and it's pretty weird lol, but it's also really fun and entertaining to read through.

Also, have you started watching Attack on Titans 4 yet? :poggers:

ohhh! i watched the anime of akatsuki no yona, but it seems like they aren't continuing it? maybe it's because it updates slowly like you said :wherearethelies: never heard of kusuriya no hitorigoto, but looks neat! i'll have to check it out

and OMG i had actually started to read our precious conversations when it first came out but was having trouble keeping up with it. maybe it is time to come back to it

no, not yet! i was going to wait for a couple of more episodes to air before i sat down and watched :hehe: have you?

I want to join. Anime and manga is everything.

Name: Drew
Favorite Anime: Gintama
Favorite Manga: Naruto
Favorite Characters: Gintoki Sakata, Roronoa Zoro, Itachi Uchiha
Birthday: February 10

tenor.gif

i love naruto too :hehe: and itachi is a great character

omg yayyyy, hello everyone!
I'm more of a manga reader and am currently reading Mao (from the creator of Inuyasha), Heroine Shikakku (for the millionth time), and Paperakyu.
When it comes to manga I'm obsessed with anything horror-related so if anyone has any recommendations pls drop them. I'm in a bit of a drought rn :sejeongcry:

Name: Beefy
Birthday: October 31

hellooo!! it's good to see you, my fellow oikawa fangirl heh :poggers:

tenor.gif

Hey everyone! It is awesome to see that haru made this club! I am more of a manga person than anime. I did watch a lot of anime 10 years ago. Bshssjjds. But I am a quick reader and enjoy saving my data so I read manga more than anime. I did recently watch Furuba (and I absolutely loved it). For manga I mostly read shounen ai... yes you can judge me. :pepesanta:
But I do follow other mangakas I like. Clamp when they are not busy trying to eat my brain cells. DhdjdjdjdjdjdI want to start reading Gintama and Ojisama to Neko.
b-but i'm vamp

tenor.gif

would you like to fill out the form and officially join the club? :poggers:

I swear, this song is going to end up being in my Spotify wrapped for next year, I can't stop listening to it jahsdfa

Yes!! Drop all the music, even OSTs, OP/EDs!!
Lilium from Elfen Lied is one of my all-time favourites

Now that I think about it... I actually can't believe this was one of the first animes I watched. That and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni :jinjudge:

I finished the manga too! I haven't read the bonus chapter yet so I'm probably going to read that soon. :poggers:

Thank you, Beefy! I hope your day has been great too!:palove:

:TzuyuKek:

omg you just gave me a blast from the past - i've never actually watched elfen lied but i knew this song and would listen to it and vocaloid covers of it too ahahahsdjfhghghgh it is good!

lately, i've been jamming out to the jujutsu kaisen ed :partydogo:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Name: Cinnabear
Favorite Anime: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Mob Psycho 100, Re:Zero, Hunter x Hunter
Favorite Manga: Skip Beat, Kainushi wa Akuma, One Piece
Favorite Characters:
Violet Evergarden, Kyoko Mogami, Shigeo Kageyama
Birthday:
October 19

*Lists One Piece as one of favorites*
*hasn't touched the manga in like 8 months*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
Name: Cinnabear
Favorite Anime: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Mob Psycho 100, Re:Zero, Hunter x Hunter
Favorite Manga: Skip Beat, Kainushi wa Akuma, One Piece
Favorite Characters: Violet Evergarden, Kyoko Mogami, Shigeo Kageyama
Birthday: October 19

*Lists One Piece as one of favorites*
*hasn't touched the manga in like 8 months*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tenor.gif

well ya know, sh*t happens lmao :hehe: doesn't necessarily make it less of a favorite!

Top Bottom