✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
Haven't had time to watch anime.
So much catching up arghhhh!
don't sweat it! the anime ain't going anywhere, it'll be there when you're ready :TeaPar:

Wow, TIL Levi is only 160cm :brbdying: He's still hot, though
1243.jpg
still taller than me so i've got nothing to say LOL hell yeah he's hot :TzuyuKek:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
nice, nice! :catpopcorn:

ahh, i've heard of that one! tbh always was under the impression it would be wildly unsettling and depressing, but i don't even know what it's actually about so xD

At this point, I don't know if I know what it's about... I feel like it's a repetitive cycle and none of the characters are really memorable to me :sweat:
Someone pops up or reappears after a bit of a time skip and I'm like, "who is/was this" :Slime:

Wow, TIL Levi is only 160cm :brbdying: He's still hot, though
1243.jpg
Can we marry anime characters here? :poggers:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
At this point, I don't know if I know what it's about... I feel like it's a repetitive cycle and none of the characters are really memorable to me :sweat:
Someone pops up or reappears after a bit of a time skip and I'm like, "who is/was this" :Slime:

Can we marry anime characters here? :poggers:

NO! Stop it right there with your imaginary husbands. You've gone too far!!!
543967292409511956.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
NO! Stop it right there with your imaginary husbands. You've gone too far!!!
543967292409511956.gif
What difference does it make if we can already fake marry an idol? :feelsblankie:

I was looking through my tiny manga collection and was thinking about trying to complete the series I attempted to start collecting, but when I looked online for the volumes I'm missing, they were so expensive ajksdhfaf I should've bought them when I had the chance with the 3 for 2 offers :weep:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I will support this movement :poggers:

Wow, not two of my favorite people being like this!!! :angry::feelsblankie:

What difference does it make if we can already fake marry an idol? :feelsblankie:

I was looking through my tiny manga collection and was thinking about trying to complete the series I attempted to start collecting, but when I looked online for the volumes I'm missing, they were so expensive ajksdhfaf I should've bought them when I had the chance with the 3 for 2 offers :weep:

Right. There's no difference - they're equally tragic! :facepalm:

Oooh, collection is an expensive hobby. Good luck, Baemax. Hopefully you'll find similar offers soon :okbye:

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Oooh, collection is an expensive hobby. Good luck, Baemax. Hopefully you'll find similar offers soon :okbye:
The issue is that they're out of print, and I also went looking at book stores and they were nowhere in sight. :jinjudge:

I can only find the manga in the Japanese language in complete or cheap in other languages except for English, I don't know if it's worth me buying the Japanese collection while it's ~$150 bc one person is really out there trying to sell one of the English volumes for $150 and tbh I don't really pick up the manga to read, I just like to have on my shelf asjdkfh

or maybe try and sell the manga (I only have 6/24) so then if it's gone, I don't have to think about the need to finish the collection. :brbdying:

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The issue is that they're out of print, and I also went looking at book stores and they were nowhere in sight. :jinjudge:

I can only find the manga in the Japanese language in complete or cheap in other languages except for English, I don't know if it's worth me buying the Japanese collection while it's ~$150 bc one person is really out there trying to sell one of the English volumes for $150 and tbh I don't really pick up the manga to read, I just like to have on my shelf asjdkfh

or maybe try and sell the manga (I only have 6/24) so then if it's gone, I don't have to think about the need to finish the collection. :brbdying:

150 FOR ONE?!:uwot: I'm sorry, Baemax, but WAKE UP!!! I can't bear seeing you waste money on something that will just collect dust :brbdying:

Although I'll say that seeing how much people love to collect impractical things, I can see the value will only go up from here. So maybe one day when you don't want it anymore you can prolly resell them for same :poggers:

i support too :catpopcorn:

5f1e59ab546b9fccf8f7a5aa8dde05d6e86ecbc1.gif

if there's no difference, we should get to do it :catpopcorn:

Mayhaps we'd allow it for a reasonable price of 100 orbs per ring :munchlax: :darkkermit:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
150 FOR ONE?!:uwot: I'm sorry, Baemax, but WAKE UP!!! I can't bear seeing you waste money on something that will just collect dust :brbdying:

Although I'll say that seeing how much people love to collect impractical things, I can see the value will only go up from here. So maybe one day when you don't want it anymore you can prolly resell them for same :poggers:

Mayhaps we'd allow it for a reasonable price of 100 orbs per ring :munchlax: :darkkermit:

I know it's crazy!!! :weep: I AM AWAKE... kinda... I would never spend that much for a single volume, I'm already quite stingy enough as it is when it comes to volumes/books bc I can easily read it online so I would have to really love something about it to buy it. Hopefully one day, my hoarding of certain manga will pay off and I will be able to scam people in the future :poggers:

What about a locket? I think they would look cute :RunPar:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I know it's crazy!!! :weep: I AM AWAKE... kinda... I would never spend that much for a single volume, I'm already quite stingy enough as it is when it comes to volumes/books bc I can easily read it online so I would have to really love something about it to buy it. Hopefully one day, my hoarding of certain manga will pay off and I will be able to scam people in the future :poggers:

What about a locket? I think they would look cute :RunPar:

GOOD! If you ever feel tempted again you know whom to go to for a wake-up call :palglam: I lowkey wanna sell all my Twice stuff to make a bank, too, and stop me from wasting more money ajdjsj

A locket? Sounds familiar like something OH has wjdhjdk :wherearethelies: Not Baemax wants us to be caught in copyright scandal :feelsblankie: On a serious note, let me think about the weebs' suggestion even though I still think it's TRAGIC! :brbdying:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
finally watched jujutsu kaisen :poggers: the plot itself is very typical shounen, but i like the character designs and the fun scenes in between

also gojo is one beautiful man dndndn

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
finally watched jujutsu kaisen :poggers: the plot itself is very typical shounen, but i like the character designs and the fun scenes in between

also gojo is one beautiful man dndndn
oh yay! :poggers: i enjoyed jujutsu kaisen, but thought it fell victim to overhyping? well, maybe at first anyway; now that it's been out for awhile, the opinions are more varied... like, the execution is good, but it didn't do anything extraordinary like many gave the impression of initially, imo. still, it's a solid watch and i'm glad it's been successful! :poggers: yeah, he is a beautiful man :heartublob: may i also interest you in my beautiful worm, mahito? :hehe: :TzuyuKek:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
oh yay! :poggers: i enjoyed jujutsu kaisen, but thought it fell victim to overhyping? well, maybe at first anyway; now that it's been out for awhile, the opinions are more varied... like, the execution is good, but it didn't do anything extraordinary like many gave the impression of initially, imo. still, it's a solid watch and i'm glad it's been successful! :poggers: yeah, he is a beautiful man :heartublob: may i also interest you in my beautiful worm, mahito? :hehe: :TzuyuKek:
yeah i agree, it's not the super best shounen like many hyped it out to be but it's still a fun watch :poggers: can't wait for season 2

:TzuyuKek: i think i prefer the frankenstein mahito more

also i'm starting to watch moriarty now! it's interesting to see his side of the story (compare to sherlock holmes) but some of cases so far are a quite mild, hopefully there'll be cooler cases coming soon! :wherearethelies:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
yeah i agree, it's not the super best shounen like many hyped it out to be but it's still a fun watch :poggers: can't wait for season 2

:TzuyuKek: i think i prefer the frankenstein mahito more

also i'm starting to watch moriarty now! it's interesting to see his side of the story (compare to sherlock holmes) but some of cases so far are a quite mild, hopefully there'll be cooler cases coming soon! :wherearethelies:
it's actually funny timing you posted about jujutsu kaisen since a new trailer for the movie came out today!

so do i, i'm just clowning around :RunPar:

i started watching moriarty, but i've got it on-hold right now. i'll probably finish it eventually maybe, although i do remember thinking at the time i wish it were a little more exciting and not so clear-cut :wherearethelies:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭97,333
it's actually funny timing you posted about jujutsu kaisen since a new trailer for the movie came out today!

so do i, i'm just clowning around :RunPar:

i started watching moriarty, but i've got it on-hold right now. i'll probably finish it eventually maybe, although i do remember thinking at the time i wish it were a little more exciting and not so clear-cut :wherearethelies:
ooh the movie is the prequel for the series right?

that reminds me i still have so many anime movies to catch up (esp demon slayer and violet evergarden :sweat:)

yeah, it's definitely a bit slow sometimes. i saw that it has a second season so maybe it will be more exciting later on, esp if there is any showdown between moriarty and holmes. we'll see :judgingyou:

Top Bottom