✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
Phantom Troupe my beloved problematic found family......:LovePar:
Gotta love the Yorknew City arc. I have to catch up w the manga bcs its Kurapika arc again

Btw who has seen Neon Genesis Evangelion here. Im gonna give it a go after my HXH rewatch

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
Phantom Troupe my beloved problematic found family......:LovePar:
Gotta love the Yorknew City arc. I have to catch up w the manga bcs its Kurapika arc again

Btw who has seen Neon Genesis Evangelion here. Im gonna give it a go after my HXH rewatch
the yorknew city arc was my favorite! :hehe:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
Happy belated Birthday, @Cinna! I know I'm several days late and you don't really come to this thread much anyway, but I feel bad because I even made it a part of the form and then I forgot... Sorry. :peepoblanket: Hope it was a good one, though, and that you got to treat yourself to something special! :shablob:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Happy belated Birthday, @Cinna! I know I'm several days late and you don't really come to this thread much anyway, but I feel bad because I even made it a part of the form and then I forgot... Sorry. :peepoblanket: Hope it was a good one, though, and that you got to treat yourself to something special! :shablob:

Aw, thank you! I honestly forgot I put my bday here. :sweat::clowned:

While I'm here:

Very excited for this. :shablob:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
happy birthday, @Beefy! make sure to trick or treat yourself to something good!

%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF-%E8%A8%B1%E3%81%97%E3%81%A6.gif

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
we love to see anime halloween costumes :catpopcorn:

the detective conan killer one fnfnnfjf how creative

off topic but i just started watching takt opt destiny :poggers: the plot is pretty original so far, and the animation is nice. i hope it’ll turn out good

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
Can't believe nobody told me this thread existed! :lurk2:

And why is Stannie here, fake weeb
Hello! :poggers: I've always figured, at this point, if there were weebs on this site that hadn't posted here, it was because they didn't want to. Although you're the second person who didn't know it existed, so perhaps I had the wrong idea. :catpopcorn:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
Hello! :poggers: I've always figured, at this point, if there were weebs on this site that hadn't posted here, it was because they didn't want to. Although you're the second person who didn't know it existed, so perhaps I had the wrong idea. :catpopcorn:
:lurk1: must be bc I basically only use the events section of this forum (and recently, the video game section)

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
Can't believe nobody told me this thread existed! :lurk2:

And why is Stannie here, fake weeb
I told you! And I agree, Stannie is a fake weeb. Apparently she loves HxH but she didn't know Hisoka is a creep :lurk2:

Hi @Vampire~ I would've post here more but recently I haven't gotten back into anime/manga. I am only following very few manga (Detective Conan, Skip Beat! and Akatsuki no Yona), I still have to catch up to them too :feelsblankie:

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
This form was way too hard for someone as indecisive as me to fill out

Name: Chiharu
Favorite Anime:
Way too hard to choose...but an underrated fav of mine that I feel like no one else knows exists is Princess Tutu
Favorite Manga:
hmmm, Spy x Family with Hanako-kun as a close second (with special mentions for pandora hearts, shaman king, and soul eater).
Favorite Characters:
To name a few, Giyuu, Dazai, Senjougahara, Emilia, Yurio, Rin, Haruhi Suzumiya, Chitanda, Chiaki, Kyoko, Nagito (bc danagnronpa is def an anime), Lelouch, Kurisu, and many more.
Birthday:
4/30
I told you! And I agree, Stannie is a fake weeb. Apparently she loves HxH but she didn't know Hisoka is a creep :lurk2:

Hi @Vampire~ I would've post here more but recently I haven't gotten back into anime/manga. I am only following very few manga (Detective Conan, Skip Beat! and Akatsuki no Yona), I still have to catch up to them too :feelsblankie:
omg... @Stannie judging u

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
This form was way too hard for someone as indecisive as me to fill out

Name: Chiharu
Favorite Anime: Way too hard to choose...but an underrated fav of mine that I feel like no one else knows exists is Princess Tutu
Favorite Manga: hmmm, Spy x Family with Hanako-kun as a close second (with special mentions for pandora hearts, shaman king, and soul eater).
Favorite Characters: To name a few, Giyuu, Dazai, Senjougahara, Emilia, Yurio, Rin, Haruhi Suzumiya, Chitanda, Chiaki, Kyoko, Nagito (bc danagnronpa is def an anime), Lelouch, Kurisu, and many more.
Birthday: 4/30

I have actually heard great things about Princess Tutu! I just never ended up watching it :TzuyuKek:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
I have actually heard great things about Princess Tutu! I just never ended up watching it :TzuyuKek:
omg...u need to watch it!! It's great :poggers: one of the earliest anime I watched...back when u could actually watch full episodes of anime on yt

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

WHAT. Maybe because I'm not dirty-minded like you guys :lurk2: I thought he was looking at the kids' muscles to gauge their strength/skill :RunPar::TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom